ADVERTISEMENT

Germans react to Rutgers Recruiting in their backyard

LOL funny If your Hobbs and this is sent to you do you laugh cry or get mad.

People in power hate one thing the most ...when they are the butt of jokes.

forget about "Post of the Year"

this is "Post of the DECADE"

well done!

61053251.jpg

Good work @HandOfChaos!

Somebody made one of these several years back - I can't remember which year exactly - and it was .. I want to say Flood's second year?! It was the same video (obviously) but the subtitles were about Rutgers losing. It was someone here who made it and I looked for it for a LOOOOONG time and never found it. It was hysterical.

If anyone remembers or has it .. please let me know where I can find it.

Yep. My nomination for Post of the Year.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: biker7766
Funny, but there are a number of Germans who have played college football in the US and some are in the NFL. Just sayin.

Hilarious, but totally inaccurate historically. Although he was still alive when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor, I'm almost certain Hitler was already dead before Ash was even hired.

So, I see the first post mention the 3min mark, I think no way am I going to watch all that(short attention span)....

well, after finishing, laughing, I wasn't ready for it to end so quickly.

nicely done!

Reactions: biker7766
forget about "Post of the Year"

this is "Post of the DECADE"

well done!

61053251.jpg
Margaret, we use the .gif version of that, young lady and not the meme.

There was a memo sent out by HR that clearly states we must see Leo’s eyes twinkle and the arm raised.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: MrsScrew
Hilarious, but totally inaccurate historically. Although he was still alive when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor, I'm almost certain Hitler was already dead before Ash was even hired.
You bring up an interesting point though...you never see both Adolf Hitler and Chris Ash in the same place at the same time. Coincidence? Maybe not.

You bring up an interesting point though...you never see both Adolf Hitler and Chris Ash in the same place at the same time. Coincidence? Maybe not.
or Barchi ..now you are saying it..hmmmm

please do not let the facts get in the way of an excellent video and post of the decade.

Just created that Youtube channel brand new.... :) Like / share / subscribe..... If enough interest comes in ill keep making stupid shit lol

Reactions: mdh2003
ADVERTISEMENT