ADVERTISEMENT

Get your butts in the seats for the Michigan State game!!!

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
Okay, I've shaken off the malaise from yesterday. It's the last game of the year! It's the last tailgate of the year. Drag your sorry carcass redolently stuffed with turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, et al. off the couch and get out there and cheer our boys on. And give our seniors a rousing sendoff to their careers On The Banks!

Okay, I've shaken off the malaise from yesterday. It's the last game of the year! It's the last tailgate of the year. Drag your sorry carcass redolently stuffed with turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, et al. off the couch and get out there and cheer our boys on. And give our seniors a rousing sendoff to their careers On The Banks!
In with my 4. BELieve

Reactions: Scarlet83

Meat and whiskey.

We're gonna see if we can get some friends of Tyler & Corey's to the game. One drawback is that Tyler might have his first swim meet that Saturday, we'll find out tomorrow.
Meat and whiskey.
Sounds damn good to me!!!

Reactions: Scarlet83
Will be there in Section 111 cheering Rutgers on. And no @e5fdny, I'm not wearing my Miami Hurricanes hoodie lol.

ok, thanks! A couple of students are looking for extra tickets. Assuming they should have received an email?

LOL. My ass will be on the couch unless the weather is really really nice.

Because of the age difference this will be the first time my boys will be on the same team. And that happens next Saturday. A Noon kickoff was the only option for me to make the game and theirs later.

I will admit the loss yesterday makes it a little easier to miss.

I'm seriously considering leaving my sorry asp on the couch, enough is enough, RU has to figure out a way to stop putting this
embarresment on the field, we need 0 fans at the game, and wake the higher ups the flock up.I know Hobbs is a great basketball
mind with a great amt of basketball experience, but can't turn this around with hiring young OC and DC's as first time head coaches.
And if we can't then at least hire experienced and mature assistance this Mehringer set us back so many years. If we hire a young
DC to be head coach then make him take a hand picked OC with experience if he doesn't agree with the choice then don't give
him the job. Even Greggie as good as he was on defense, should have made to take a OC that was mature and experienced.

I have to miss the Michigan game on 11-14-20 for my brother and sister-in-law's 50th wedding anniversary.Or should one of them-or myself for the matter-not be around,I have the option of going to Huntington,West Virginia for the ceremonies for the 50th anniversary of the Marshall plane crash which has left the remains of one of my high school classmates in a mass grave at a nearby cemetery.

May I be excused?

I'm seriously considering leaving my sorry asp on the couch, enough is enough, RU has to figure out a way to stop putting this
embarresment on the field, we need 0 fans at the game, and wake the higher ups the flock up.I know Hobbs is a great basketball
mind with a great amt of basketball experience, but can't turn this around with hiring young OC and DC's as first time head coaches.
And if we can't then at least hire experienced and mature assistance this Mehringer set us back so many years. If we hire a young
DC to be head coach then make him take a hand picked OC with experience if he doesn't agree with the choice then don't give
him the job. Even Greggie as good as he was on defense, should have made to take a OC that was mature and experienced.

My sorry ass will be at the game with our entire crew. We are rebuilding and it’s not an immediate fix.

Reactions: shields
This is exactly the kind of attitude from our fans that we do NOT need...

So much for supporting the kids that took a BIG chance to come and play on the banks and endured how many coaching changes and yet stuck it out and didn't transfer...

10k max imo. Temperature is gonna be in the 30's, raining, no students on campus, thanksgiving weekend, meaningless game. We'll be lucky to get 10k inside the stadium

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
:grimace:
10k max imo. Temperature is gonna be in the 30's, raining, no students on campus, thanksgiving weekend, meaningless game. We'll be lucky to get 10k inside the stadium

I will be there with our usual 4.
BAC said I was wrong for predicting under 30k for this weekend........ummmmmm

This is exactly the kind of attitude from our fans that we do NOT need...

So much for supporting the kids that took a BIG chance to come and play on the banks and endured how many coaching changes and yet stuck it out and didn't transfer...

This means a lot. If you think it’s tough to watch, imagine getting beat up every week and putting your future health at risk for these outcomes.
Please come out and support the seniors. They have worked so hard!! Thank you!

Bringing one of my RUTGERS teammates and two of our favorite opponents, like every year. We do it for the tailgate. We do it for the ball game. And, we do it for each other.

Happy Thanksgiving and beat the Spartans!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT