ADVERTISEMENT

Giovanni Rescigno --Live 12 Noon Saturday 5/8 (Link in Last Post)

A response from Wonder Boy, hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Good for him!

I'll never forget a cold and drizzly night in East Lansing when he got the start. It was miserable (season & weather) and had to be the lowest road turnout for a RU game since at least the Terry Shea days. (Yes - went to many of those also).

By far the biggest section wearing red was several dozen of what turned out to be Gio's friends and family. They got to see the kid put on a nice performance.

Last edited:
Good for him!

I'll never forget a cold and drizzly night in East Lansing when he got the start. It was miserable (season & weather) and had to be the lowest road turnout for a RU game since at least the Terry Shea days. (Yes - went to many of those also).

By far the biggest section wearing red was several dozen of what turned out to be Geo's friends and family. They got to see the kid put on a nice performance.
I forgot until you just reminded me.

Gio would have been good for a win or two if Ash/McNulty hadn't thrown Art to the wolves.

Gio is following the IFL path of Chas Dodd
Dodd played one year of professional football in the IFL (Italian Football League). Dodd was the Quarterback for the 2015 Lazio Marines

Reactions: Scarlet Craig
not sure of other channels.. but you tube has dual italian / english announcing

21-18 Rhinos down at half....

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
Yes. Still more listenable than a Beth Mowins or Cocknose broadcast.

Missed XPs (2) killing the Rhinos. Gio took a terrible hit and his helmet flew off on that fumble in first half.
yeah, but he's still throwing those 7 yard outs.... 6 yards

here's the actual, correct link to stream:

they have actual on-screen graphics now!!!

Reactions: RutHut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT