ADVERTISEMENT

Glasgow

Glasgow should redshirt and I hope he stays here. He’d end up being a “6th year” senior down the road if you factor in his prep year.

Sorry about MVB but I want Glasgow to win 157. Need the young guys out there. We know what MVB is at this point. I want to keep Turley at 165 since we Already Burned the shirt
We pretty much know what Glasgow-brings too don’t ya think ...always injured ....who knows what the other issues are....can’t seem to depend on him ..

We pretty much know what Glasgow-brings too don’t ya think ...always injured ....who knows what the other issues are....can’t seem to depend on him ..

Although Haleyr1 always harps on this and is obviously a big MVP supporter.I would have to agree here who knows what the hell is going on with Glasgow.MVP is at the spot now and will continue to wrestle.If anything Kannaird will compete against MVP next year for the 157 spot.

I do pray the young man figures things out either here or wherever else he lands.

Reactions: rutgers lar

Always injured? He had a knee issue which required surgery (I believe) last year. He never fully recovered from the knee problem because he continued to wrestle. Based on his facial expressions and giving up positions which compromised his knee, it seemed he was never fully healed. Yet for whatever reason, continued to get out on the mat.

Last edited:
Always injured? He had a knee issue which required surgery (I believe) last year. He never fully recovered from the knee problem because he continued to wrestle. Based on his facial expressions and giving up positions which compromised his knee, it seemed he was never fully healed. Yet for whatever reason, continued to get out on the mat.
In addition to last season's knee injury and surgery, in 2017, he had (i) a meniscus tear (won states anyway), (ii) his appendix removed, (iii) hernia surgery, and (iv) a perforated ulcer. This info is all public in an article on 247. Did he have other injuries?

In addition to last season's knee injury and surgery, in 2017, he had (i) a meniscus tear (won states anyway), (ii) his appendix removed, (iii) hernia surgery, and (iv) a perforated ulcer. This info is all public in an article on 247. Did he have other injuries?
So maybe he’s run the gamut! Lol

Reactions: Leonard23
Although Haleyr1 always harps on this and is obviously a big MVP supporter.I would have to agree here who knows what the hell is going on with Glasgow.MVP is at the spot now and will continue to wrestle.If anything Kannaird will compete against MVP next year for the 157 spot.

I do pray the young man figures things out either here or wherever else he lands.
If you’re gonna use my name ...spell it right ...and who the hell is MVP ....moron !

Reactions: rutgers lar
There is obviously a ton of potential upside with Glasgow back in the mix but it would be foolish to count on him at this point given in his injury and personal history. It's also premature to say we know what to expect with him because we haven't seen him at 100% yet.

With that being said, with him back training and wrestling with the team it certainly makes the room even better/more competitive so hopefully he gets healthy, works harder than ever, and becomes a staple in the lineup for the next 3-4 years.

Pretty simple... our next time on mat is the southern scuffle... whoever does/looks better gets the start vs Ohio st.

There is obviously a ton of potential upside with Glasgow back in the mix but it would be foolish to count on him at this point given in his injury and personal history. It's also premature to say we know what to expect with him because we haven't seen him at 100% yet.

With that being said, with him back training and wrestling with the team it certainly makes the room even better/more competitive so hopefully he gets healthy, works harder than ever, and becomes a staple in the lineup for the next 3-4 years.

“personal history”?

Glasgow must have done something worse than send a few people to a hospital if this is how we talk about him.

“personal history”?

Glasgow must have done something worse than send a few people to a hospital if this is how we talk about him.

I think you are looking into that wayyy too much. I meant personal history in terms of whatever got him suspended from the team wasn't due to his wrestling/athletic ability so everything else falls under "personal" in my book whether its academics, work ethic, family issues, etc. No reason to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The point I was trying to make was whatever that issue was can't be discounted (just like his injury history) as it already got him suspended once so hopefully he dealt with it/put it behind him but no one truly knows except for him.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
If you’re gonna use my name ...spell it right ...and who the hell is MVP ....moron !
Wow you have some serious problems and need some mental help.No need for the name calling which is quite easy for you to do hiding behind a screen name.

Last edited:
what on earth are these posts

Seriously...the hostility towards people on this forum is insane and completely unwarranted. I know it's a small group of passionate people, but some of you need to relax. My god.

Wow you have some serious problems and need some mental help.No need for the name calling which is quite easy for you to do hiding behind a screen name.
I’m at every home match ..I’m not hiding ...you bring up my name which you get wrong and still have no idea who MVP is ...lol...

I’m at every home match ..I’m not hiding ...you bring up my name which you get wrong and still have no idea who MVP is ...lol...
"I'm at every home match.. I'm not hiding"

What in the hell? You take this sh*t way too serious.

Harley has a soft spot for the VB boys. Critique them at your own risk! Homie don’t play.

Just a misspelling of the initials and goes nuts.You can always correct someone in a civil way without calling them names.Obviously gets a kick out of it.

He’s a wrestling dad comes with the territory
I got no horse in this race ...I’m a fan ..plain and simple ...all you former all American wrestlers come on here ripping kids as if you really know anything .....I haven’t said a word about MVB this year at all ....I said earlier this year that SG would not wrestle this year and it somehow became me defending MVB ...one had nothing to do with the other yet some guy mentions my name not knowing what the hell he is talking about ....SG won’t wrestle this year ..I said it earlier and I stand by it....will things change ...who knows but I’ve been right so far haven’t I

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT