ADVERTISEMENT

GoFundMe - Support Mom of Derek Young - one of our most loyal sons who passed away in January.

Derek and I were student managers for the football team in 1985. We stayed in touch ever since and would see each other at tailgates and RU functions. As the GoFundMe says, he was all about RU and was your friend no matter where you were on the economic or demographic grid.

Derek and I were student managers for the football team in 1985. We stayed in touch ever since and would see each other at tailgates and RU functions. As the GoFundMe says, he was all about RU and was your friend no matter where you were on the economic or demographic grid.
Lou, my roommate Keith Boz was a manager for the team as well. I knew of Derek through Keith, and yes, Derek was very much a loyal son.

I assume there will be a lot of these coming soon and the job market won’t be kind for some of us as well.

Gave what I could, good luck to the family.

Lou, my roommate Keith Boz was a manager for the team as well. I knew of Derek through Keith, and yes, Derek was very much a loyal son.

Yes I worked with Keith as well. He was a dedicated manager - loves RU football.

Reactions: MURF87
I assume there will be a lot of these coming soon and the job market won’t be kind for some of us as well.

Gave what I could, good luck to the family.

No question. I have contributed to more "GoFundMe" pages in the last month than I have since this service existed. It really sucks right now how many people are hurting and obviously its going to get worse before it gets better.

ADVERTISEMENT