ADVERTISEMENT

Goodale with another “boom”!

Huge get! PA state champ at 152 and multiple tournament championships including Beast of East. Undefeated this year at 152. Ranked 3rd in country at 152.

Appears we beat out Arizona State by offering a full ride. Originally had interest from Penn State, but the offer was not as good. Agree this is a phenomenal pickup this late in the process. We need guys at this level and higher to truly keep momentum going.

Appears we beat out Arizona State by offering a full ride. Originally had interest from Penn State, but the offer was not as good. Agree this is a phenomenal pickup this late in the process. We need guys at this level and higher to truly keep momentum going.

This is pretty good to have a full ride available for a graduating senior.Typically funding is used up already at this time.Kudos to the coaching staff for making this happen.

Full ride wow. Isn't full ride for the aragonas and van ness' of the world?
Yes, but perhaps they had one 'saved' from Cohlton Shultz, and were able to use it to good use.

Plus Nick will be done next year so...

Ya never know what full ride means in sports that aren't FB and basketball. People throw around full ride a lot when it isn't a full athletics schollie that covers full cost of attendance. Many times, it's full tuition, and/or a combo of athletics and nonathletics grant $. Hard to know.

Ya never know what full ride means in sports that aren't FB and basketball. People throw around full ride a lot when it isn't a full athletics schollie that covers full cost of attendance. Many times, it's full tuition, and/or a combo of athletics and nonathletics grant $. Hard to know.

This ^^^^^^^^^^ Not to mention most parent tell everyone their kid got a full ride....Lol

You guys should know I know how it all works. I'm just going by what they said on the Flo podcast and some other sources. I know Donny wanted this kid. Whatever the case I'm really glad we landed him. He's the real deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT