ADVERTISEMENT

Goodale With Another Boom!! Devon Britton To Rutgers

Imagine if you willfor a second if it is Teasdale.

125: Teasdale
133: Suriano
141: Robinson/Lipari
149: Aragona/Benner
157: Glasgow

Racpack Goodale was pissed he didnt work with them for summer. He was clearly pissed at him at start of season interviews. Just saying

Still waiting on the BOOM announcement!
I know what my wish list is:
1)Ferrari Bros
2) Van Ness
3) Heavy from Gilroy (More realistic)

Others:
Raimo is no linger committed to ASU......

Just gave our buddy Lex the old

giphy-downsized-large.gif

on the round table. Hopefully he can at least give us a time frame. Really did it, just like busting chops with him. He can give as good as he gets.

Stop attacking this young men. Do you really know what he did in the off season. The kid has done some good things for the team and is a contributor. Let's support our guys and not tear them down.
Get behind the team and hope that the best man represents us.

Man some people are sensitive. He didn’t “attack” MVB NOR did he “tear him down my Lord. He simply made a comment about something - from what I can tell - seems to be general knowledge around the program and publicly. He’s not wishing him ill, he’s saying “bust your ass kid,” Like tens of millions of people around this nation say about thousands and thousands of college athletes every single year. Yikes lol!

Man some people are sensitive. He didn’t “attack” MVB NOR did he “tear him down my Lord. He simply made a comment about something - from what I can tell - seems to be general knowledge around the program and publicly. He’s not wishing him ill, he’s saying “bust your ass kid,” Like tens of millions of people around this nation say about thousands and thousands of college athletes every single year. Yikes lol!

I would bet Goodale probably would say something to this effect prior to his guys leaving for the summer. My college coach even inserted a couple of helpful expletives to get his point across. MVB should feel a bit threatened for his spot being taken and new guys coming in. We will see how he responds. My hope is for the best in all the kids/young men and I'm hoping they stay close to the room if possible in the summer.

I would bet Goodale probably would say something to this effect prior to his guys leaving for the summer. My college coach even inserted a couple of helpful expletives to get his point across. MVB should feel a bit threatened for his spot being taken and new guys coming in. We will see how he responds. My hope is for the best in all the kids/young men and I'm hoping they stay close to the room if possible in the summer.

Exactly. This is college athletics not a post election “safe space” for crying out loud. I am 100% against bashing a kid, don’t get me wrong, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with constructive criticism OR positive reinforcement when and where deserved.

Last edited:
Devon Britton from PA is the Boom from yesterday. Ranked top 15 at same weight Aragona is ranked #1 at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bms22
Devon Britton from PA is the Boom from yesterday. Ranked top 15 at same weight Aragona is ranked #1 at.

being a wrestling neophyte...a few questions for the experts:

1) how good is this kid?
2) who'd we beat out?
3) I guess this kid is staying at his weight as it was discussed that Aragona is moving up? (otherwise, I am confused as to why you take 2 kids in the same weight class in the same recruiting class)

TIA!

Good get (seems like more of a depth guy as of now) but I wouldn't put this in the "big time recuit" category that was hyped here and TOS.

http://www.pa-wrestling.com/hs/teams/northampton/athlete_stats.htm?id=113170

Devon Britton
Class of 2019 (Senior)
138, 145

2015-2016: District 3rd; Region 2nd; State DNP (AAA)
2016-2017: District 4th; Region 4th; State DNP (AAA)
2017-2018: District 4th; Region 2nd; State 3rd (AAA)

Last edited:
I thought I read somewhere that he is opening his recruitment back up or at least open to talking?
Maybe, idk, haven't looked into it. Could just be slow changing Twitter if he's no longer a commit.

I don’t believe he has even wrestled off with PL ..he lost his spot based on Midlands results I believe but since then he has gotten off the diet that was draining his strength and as far as I know is ready to go ...it’s not like PL is delivering any real results since then ..one win in 7 matches ...yea some were close but a loss is a loss ....let’s see some results at 141 instead of close losses ..why not have them wrestle off and try something different .....as far as the coaches being mad at him supposedly ...where did you see that ...or is that just your opinion

I don’t believe he has even wrestled off with PL ..he lost his spot based on Midlands results I believe but since then he has gotten off the diet that was draining his strength and as far as I know is ready to go ...it’s not like PL is delivering any real results since then ..one win in 7 matches ...yea some were close but a loss is a loss ....let’s see some results at 141 instead of close losses ..why not have them wrestle off and try something different .....as far as the coaches being mad at him supposedly ...where did you see that ...or is that just your opinion

Look at body language, word selection, etc when Goodale discusses MVB and you know something is off.

Reactions: Bms22
This is more than a depth guy. We would kill to have a PA state champ(AAA class) as a depth guy in years past. He has not won it yet, but is considered the favorite this year.

This reminds me of the kind of kid who ends up at a school like Edinboro and becomes an AA.

ADVERTISEMENT