ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Murphy on WFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣 Seriously?? Oh heck no! Not at those limitations. Did you do the math? 10% for Devils games is just 1,950 than subtract arena workers. Non season ticket holders will have no shot. Same for restaurant and bars. Most cant get close to 50% of the allowed capacity because of distancing requirements. If you think we are close to opening up your crazy. Look at how low NJ numbers are Covid wise. We can't get much lower yet major restrictions are still in place.
Our current new cases are 10x's higher then they were in the summer. So they can def get a lot better.

Our current new cases are 10x's higher then they were in the summer. So they can def get a lot better.
10x zero is zero. Seriously they are lower or equal as a percentage of total tests than the summer.

Full restaurant? People sitting at the bar?
No its not a total fabrication. You lied when you posted that everything was just great, everything is open. Sports weren't and still aren't. Concert venus still closed. Still restrictions everywhere. Businesses closing.

No a half restaurant. LOL. What does that even mean?

Here they just put tables against the bar.

Nearly everything is open.

Devils are letting fans in this week.

Your audience may be people on this board that don't leave the house.

Everyone else knows that I am right and you are wrong which is why you've offered no proof for any of your assertions.

Reactions: Greg2020
No a half restaurant. LOL. What does that even mean?

Here they just put tables against the bar.

Nearly everything is open.

Devils are letting fans in this week.

Your audience may be people on this board that don't leave the house.

Everyone else knows that I am right and you are wrong which is why you've offered no proof for any of your assertions.
I'm not you damn secretary. Look it up yourself. I gave the site and the date. Lazy ass people are never right. Nothing is fully open. You fail to recognize that over and over again.

I'm not you damn secretary. Look it up yourself. I gave the site and the date. Lazy ass people are never right. Nothing is fully open. You fail to recognize that over and over again.

LOL

If you can't post a link it means you are lying.

You made the contention, you need to back it up.

Of course, everything you're saying is made up. I posted the link about the Devils. Everyone sees it.

It's OK. Glad you admit you lied. Worry about your own state. We're doing great here in NJ.

LOL

Of course, everything you're saying is made up. I posted the link about the Devils. Everyone sees it.

It's OK. Glad you admit you lied. Worry about your own state. We're doing great here in NJ.
Here you go lazy ass. There are hundreds of articles listed on this. YOU LOSE! Dumb to think lockdowns didn't affect business. Really dumb.

amp.mycentraljersey.com/amp/6498249002

LOL

I drove a friend to get their vaccine at Rowan University after we tried to go out for breakfast at 3 diners in Glasboro not one of them was following the 35% indoor dining they were all Packed!!
They have to survive . Screw murphy !

I was at a restaurant this past Saturday night, I would say capacity was at about 75-80% I would guess and this was no mom & pop place, it was a chain restaurant.

I was at a restaurant this past Saturday night, I would say capacity was at about 75-80% I would guess and this was no mom & pop place, it was a chain restaurant.

Restaurants certainly not abiding by capacity limits.

Nor should they, Murphy don't give a shit, the man has millions so he forgot what it's like to struggle.

agree. I also know of a town health department “giving heads up” to restaurants about inspections. So the restaurant can eliminate tables, limit customers, etc right before inspection.

whole thing is an absolute joke and unfortunate travesty to restaurants

agree. I also know of a town health department “giving heads up” to restaurants about inspections. So the restaurant can eliminate tables, limit customers, etc right before inspection.

whole thing is an absolute joke and unfortunate travesty to restaurants
It should be at LEAST 50% capacity and open up the bar sitting. I feel so bad for so many people.

The National Restaurants Association should be raising bloody hell and it members should be pushing for them to do so.

Reactions: CERU00
Sounds horrific...other than the wait staff wearing masks, every restaurant and bar and grill and eatery down here in San Antonio is essentially at capacity. Only fast food joints are limited to drive through but they seem to be doing fine (Chick-fil-A seems busier than ever as are Starbucks and the like)

outdoor mask wearing is almost a complete non issue...and although the mandate is in the books, it is not enforced.

Today the mall where the Apple store is is fully open...except for the Apple store and their bullshit stance that they are following local direction (I think they mean following what Cupertino says)

The attitude seems to be one of “that’s enough!”

Reactions: goru1869
Sounds horrific...other than the wait staff wearing masks, every restaurant and bar and grill and eatery down here in San Antonio is essentially at capacity. Only fast food joints are limited to drive through but they seem to be doing fine (Chick-fil-A seems busier than ever as are Starbucks and the like)

outdoor mask wearing is almost a complete non issue...and although the mandate is in the books, it is not enforced.

Today the mall where the Apple store is is fully open...except for the Apple store and their bullshit stance that they are following local direction (I think they mean following what Cupertino says)

The attitude seems to be one of “that’s enough!”

why arent fast food restaurants allowed to open?

why arent fast food restaurants allowed to open?
They’re open...and doing business...they’ve opted mostly for drive through and pick up at locations...I suppose since fast food joints tend to be more compressed spaces?! The Chick-fil-A I go to has been on a hiring spree to keep up...their lunch rush is impressive.

Reactions: mikemarc1
They’re open...and doing business...they’ve opted mostly for drive through and pick up at locations...I suppose since fast food joints tend to be more compressed spaces?! The Chick-fil-A I go to has been on a hiring spree to keep up...their lunch rush is impressive.
I wonder if its better financially just to operate an drive-thru.

Have a feeling he will be on WFAN a lot over the next 5 years. Our sports teams are gonna be damn good during his second term.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT