ADVERTISEMENT

Great Aikman line

Cali, Yes I'm am Its Sunday.My time.
You have prolly had a few scotches while piloting your yacht around LA. . .Are we really that different tight ass? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just said that Dak tried to fit it into his tight end. Myself and a few million Beavis' especially enjoyed that.
I love when Aikman slips in his two sided phrases to show his Mr Furly side, would respect him more if he just came out in a pink boa and a tight fitting Lady Gaga concert t- shirt and dry humped Joe Buck on national TV, we all know for crying out loud

Reactions: leonh71
Cali, Yes I'm am Its Sunday.My time.
You have prolly had a few scotches while piloting your yacht around LA. . .Are we really that different tight ass? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No yacht here. Only time I get in boats is if they are taking me out to an offshore reef break.

I love when Aikman slips in his two sided phrases to show his Mr Furly side, would respect him more if he just came out in a pink boa and a tight fitting Lady Gaga concert t- shirt and dry humped Joe Buck on national TV, we all know for crying out loud

Remember that time when everybody realized that the lyrics of many Judas Priest tunes had a different meaning?

Just saying ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT