ADVERTISEMENT

Great job with the t shirts today!

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
For those that still couldn't comprehend my post on the football forum when I laughed at the t shirt vote, THIS is how you do it and exactly what I was saying.
Not only was it impressive to see but they gave you a UNIQUE shirt that serves as a piece of memorabilia. I'll never fit into it. I'll give to wife. But looking at it will always remind me of being there today.
Great job RU. ( I call em like I see em)

For those that still couldn't comprehend my post on the football forum when I laughed at the t shirt vote, THIS is how you do it and exactly what I was saying.
Not only was it impressive to see but they gave you a UNIQUE shirt that serves as a piece of memorabilia. I'll never fit into it. I'll give to wife. But looking at it will always remind me of being there today.
I agree. Was very pleased with that. Really good job by the athletic dept. there.

I love it. Only sad that we got two and somehow I left one behind in the livingston student center while we were using the restrooms. Oh well.

Too bad not a variety of sizes

All they bought was larges

Haven’t been in a large since HS

Reactions: DirtyRU
Agree, great job. I also had to give my shirt (size large) to my wife.

ADVERTISEMENT