ADVERTISEMENT

Great quote from Paul Mulcahy regarding Cam Spencer

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
Cant post the link because its from the rival website to this one. But Mulcahy says, "It's incredible. I have never seen someone get legitimately mad when he misses two in a row." This is the kind of attitude you need if youre going to be a great shooter.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone I'm going to like

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Cant post the link because its from the rival website to this one. But Mulcahy says, "It's incredible. I ave never seen someone get legitimately mad when he misses two in a row." This is the kind of attitude you need if youre going to be a great shooter.
Great shooters are the difference makers between winning and losing Big Ten games.The 3 point winning shots by Harper against Purdue and Indiana were the main reason Rutgers got a NCAA bid.Spencer hopefully will be the difference maker this season..

Great shooters are the difference makers between winning and losing Big Ten games.The 3 point winning shots by Harper against Purdue and Indiana were the main reason Rutgers got a NCAA bid.Spencer hopefully will be the difference maker this season..
Not only did Harper sink Purdue last year at the buzzer, but he also hit the 3 with a minute left in OT at Mackey 2 years ago to sew up what would have been a bid before COVID ended it all.

Hopefully that mentality is contagious. As the program rises and competition btw players increased these are the types of Program (big “p”) defining players needed to build the culture…if the results match the work ethic.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
There’s nothing fake or contrived about confidence like that.
Easy for teammates, coaches and us fans to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: knight82
ADVERTISEMENT