ADVERTISEMENT

Great T. Hunt Article re: Ajani Sheppard

We've been beaten by freshman QBs who've received actual coaching. Our QBs have rarely had access to that particular resource in recent years.
I'm hoping this is a very relevant observation, too. Being "coached up" (and having patience) is one of those nebulous terms that is hard to pin down more less quantify. I think we may have pretty good examples, though, on a professional level on both ends of the NJ Turnpike in Daniel Jones and Jalen Hurts. I think Gavin has had nearly no real coaching since he enrolled early...actually, I fear that what coaching he did receive was a mish-mash of conflicting signals like Lawrence received in Jacksonville with the Urban show. I hope the kid takes a huge leap this year, Ajani can redshirt and Rutgers is finally off to the races. Now excuse me (hic), I have to go get another bottle of whiskey, this bottle is empty lol. GO RU ALWAYS!

@madchuck

We have posters here looking for a savior at QB and think that a 2 star freshman fits the bill. The kid will need at least a year before he sees the field, if he sees it at all imo.

“Waste your summer praying in vain
For a savior to rise from these streets”
Waiting for the winds of change to sweep the clouds away.

Waiting for the rainbow's end to cast its gold your way.

Countless ways, you pass the days

Waiting for someone to come and turn your world around.

Looking for an answer to the questions you have found.

Reactions: Knightmoves
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT