ADVERTISEMENT

Green Parking question

S_Janowski

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Marlton, NJ
Anyone know the priority point cutoff for the Green Lot?

First year I did parking and got Yellow. Pretty lame they funnel the Yellow lot and General Admission people into the same lot. There doesn’t seem to be any benefit other than saving $2 a game on parking (assuming to attend every game).

It used to be about 70 pps. I upgraded to Green Priority Reserved a few years ago. Requires a 1k donation to the Big Ten Build. + the cost of parking which I think is $50 per game. Easy in and out.

Reactions: S_Janowski
You are talking about parking for Football while the OP is talking about parking forMens Basketball

I think you are correct.

I asked if I could purchase a season green pass for basketball that allows me to park in the reserved spots at the RAC and they said I could not

I have plenty of points so it was not a matter of having enough

I think you are correct.

I asked if I could purchase a season green pass for basketball that allows me to park in the reserved spots at the RAC and they said I could not

Interesting. If we continue to see an increase in season tickets they should figure out a better way to do the reserved parking. Would be nice to have a perk for season ticket holders with some priority points who are going to a lot of games.

Don't know what the level is but I'm in Green and, frankly, it's not really much of an upgrade at all from Yellow.

Isn’t Green the one right outside the RAC?

If so I disagree it’s not much of an upgrade.

The Yellow lot is the same thing as the general admission lot so you could be parking a pretty far distance from the RAC.

I think you are correct.

You're confusing the VIP section with the actual Green parking. They're located in the same lot but the VIP is barricaded off. Green definitely goes by priority points.

You're confusing the VIP section with the actual Green parking. They're located in the same lot but the VIP is barricaded off. Green definitely goes by priority points.

I know it is a vip, but they have a lot of spaces reserved and I wanted to know how one qualifies as vip

I was close to the end of the yellow lot tonight and it wasn't a sellout. There is potentially a huge difference between green and yellow.

You would figure that the 500 APC deck would have opened up spaces, even if it was just for everyone related to the team or Athletic Dept on game days. Hopefully they can figure it out next year if we get an increase in season ticket holders.

It used to be about 70 pps. I upgraded to Green Priority Reserved a few years ago. Requires a 1k donation to the Big Ten Build. + the cost of parking which I think is $50 per game. Easy in and out.
Green is 1000 times better. Definitely worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT