ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Schiano says ‘we’ll show up’ as national projections point down for Rutgers football

I think the team going to a bowl will give a motivational boost heading into the year. I think there's a good chance of a win at BC to start things off.

I think the team going to a bowl will give a motivational boost heading into the year. I think there's a good chance of a win at BC to start things off.
It may very well be a big game when all is said and done. Right now in Vegas RU is a 7.5 point underdog. I think it is a tough road game to open and could be a loss. But it is a game that is within reach.

The team only went to a bowl because of retarded covidiocy rules that made no sense…not really a point of pride! It wasn’t their earned bowl bid…

It may very well be a big game when all is said and done. Right now in Vegas RU is a 7.5 point underdog. I think it is a tough road game to open and could be a loss. But it is a game that is within reach.
A disgrace and embarrassment to be under dogged to BC

Wagner and Temple are gimmees, although the Temple game is in Philly. The others we have to earn.

Will we be underdogs in the rest except for homecoming vs Indiana?

Six wins looks a long way off unless we really overachieve.

Last edited:
Wagner and Temple are gimmees. The others we have to earn.

Will we be underdogs in the rest except for homecoming vs Indiana?

Six wins looks a long way off unless we really overachieve.
Wagner is a joke, but Temple might be a closer game than some on this board would like. New coach, new QB, and a lot of new players, they will be a different team than we saw last year. Not saying we lose, but I can see this still being a game late in the 4th quarter.

A disgrace and embarrassment to be under dogged to BC

That's exactly what BC fans said when they lost 17-6 @ BC to Rutgers on October 15th, 1988. What a disgrace to lose to Rutgers!!!

(I know ... because I was there.)

Reactions: BLewis1968
Wagner is a joke, but Temple might be a closer game than some on this board would like. New coach, new QB, and a lot of new players, they will be a different team than we saw last year. Not saying we lose, but I can see this still being a game late in the 4th quarter.
If RU loses to Temple it would be extremely concerning

Are these the same experts that predicted the Yankees would finish in 4th place in the A.L. East?

Never going to happen.

Sure that point spread is based on the QBs. According to analysts BC has one of the top QBs in the ACC and RU has the worst QB in the B1G. If we can get to Jurkovec and not allow him all day to stay in the pocket we have a chance.

Reactions: Wolv RU
This space exploration teacher appreciates this post.
bill-murray.gif

But to be honest, we’re a smart enough group here that I knew someone would get the reference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT