ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Schiano Staff Predictions?

This.

Assuming Nunzio is staying on the staff, need to make a splash in South Jersey/Philly territory with Fran Brown.

I’m sure Brown would crush recruiting anywhere as well.
agreed! priority #1 is getting the kids in our backyard and changing the youth's perspective on the school. brown does that for us especially with schiano heading it all. Nunzio too? that's loaded!

He had Mike Sullivan as oc in Tampa. Had a mixed career and is currently out of coaching this year. Lives in NJ and coached Eli. Think he could be a good guy to have on staff if he'd come in as a QB coach but not necessarily oc.

Reactions: rutgersal
He had Mike Sullivan as oc in Tampa. Had a mixed career and is currently out of coaching this year. Lives in NJ and coached Eli. Think he could be a good guy to have on staff if he'd come in as a QB coach but not necessarily oc.

He has no juice

Needs to look at the boat rowers staff and see if any want to row their way home...lol
Guy I would really love to see- Jay Butler
Think about what this guy did when he was here. We were always undersized and often, our guys came to their first camp either under weight or over weight. Two reasons they may have been available to us. But you almost never saw our undersized teams get pushed around.

another guy I would love to see but may be a hard pull...but then again, he looks like he may be a career ST coach in the NFL- Rizzi

First and foremost- don't know who it should or could be but Greg has to spend his biggest contract on a top notch OC.

Recruiting skill and reach (not just northern NJ) is biggest asset for hires. Roster needs to be bolstered in a huge way.

Need to lock up Jersey
Both Camps
Fran Brown
partridge?
I liked the Idea of adding Augie Hoffman.
I like Jay Valai think he is young and a good recruiter
Need to get somebody for Fla as well.
OC is very important and I would love to see Gleeson or Wilson

I really hope to see new names to be honest. That would show me Greg actually grew his rolodex and made new connections.

Out of his previous staffs I'd only like to see Hafley, Panagos, Angelichio and that's about it.

Reactions: RU677381
I am expecting a lot of rumors throughout the day today about assistants and would be shocked if both Camps don’t make the cut. Also, a surprise name for a coordinator job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT