ADVERTISEMENT

Greg's last game on BTN tonight

Watching Greg going nuts on the refs on the sidelines.
Guy had passion.

Watching Greg going nuts on the refs on the sidelines.
Guy had passion.

It will be interesting to see how Ash is on the sidelines. I see the same passion in him that Schiano had. Ash has admitted that him being up in the Coaches booth for a while now will be an adjustment for him.

It will be interesting to see how Ash is on the sidelines. I see the same passion in him that Schiano had. Ash has admitted that him being up in the Coaches booth for a while now will be an adjustment for him.

I think we see a lot more involvement from Ash than we saw with Fudd.

Wow that 2011 team was certainly disappointing . Had enough talent to get to the BCS , but instead pinstinked us . They pulled the UConn clunker too .

QB position was not great that year.

Yup- Chas and freshman Nova- was not overwhelming...

Logan Ryan had a strong game...

I was reminded that Jeremy Deering was out injured... I always thought the way we moved him from Offense to D was great for the team - but he was a talent that we didn't handle correctly and it hurt his professional career...

Yup- Chas and freshman Nova- was not overwhelming...

Logan Ryan had a strong game...

I was reminded that Jeremy Deering was out injured... I always thought the way we moved him from Offense to D was great for the team - but he was a talent that we didn't handle correctly and it hurt his professional career...

Why are you confident that the program is what hurt deering's development? It very well could be, but other players around him succeeded plenty and are having NFL careers .

Wow this thread has all of the usual suspects and the all too common complaints all in one thread. LOL.

We played very well that game. I do remember Logan Ryan playing lights out that day and knew he was a pro.

Deering was a great athlete no doubt. That doesn't make him an NFL player. He seemed like an athlete without a position to me. I'm just glad he was willing to do what was best for the team.

Nova played well for a True Freshman and Dodd was pretty good for a veteran. It was not our strongest position but we moved the ball well. We lost to Ville 16-14 and I think missed a couple of FG's and dropped some big passes. Otherwise that would have been a very good season as opposed to a good one.

And let's not forget to trash our last coach just because we do it in every other thread. Adds nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT