ADVERTISEMENT

Griffiths

???? Somebody rounding up moređź’°?

_tIXuehfMDFMKdgnxSwkXmVdMok=.gif
Have to admit I was thinking the same thing.

Please dont. We like you better when you complain.
Not complaining, stating opinions which is what message boards are all about and there are many on this board that feel the same way I do. I hope like everybody we score Griffiths and let's score him first, as I remember Kyle Lofton was also a done deal, until he wasn't. And if we do score Griffiths remember one excellent freshman player doesn't make a team.

Not complaining, stating opinions which is what message boards are all about and there are many on this board that feel the same way I do. I hope like everybody we score Griffiths and let's score him first, as I remember Kyle Lofton was also a done deal, until he wasn't. And if we do score Griffiths remember one excellent freshman player doesn't make a team.
Yes, yes. Let the dark side flow through you…

No offense but we are about to get a top 30 recruit and you're already qualifying it by saying it's only 1 recruit. That's just dumb.
No offense but let's land him 1st.. and I said I hope that happens it would be great. But even a top 30 recruit as a true freshman who's tall and very slender playing in the B1G is going to need a very strong supporting cast to succeed.

Grandson from Illinois pulled out of draft and entered the portal Pretty good forward. 10 points and 3 rebounds.

No offense but let's land him 1st.. and I said I hope that happens it would be great. But even a top 30 recruit as a true freshman who's tall and very slender playing in the B1G is going to need a very strong supporting cast to succeed.
Maybe for a little board fun, you can offer to change your board name for the month of June, if Pike lands Gavin.

Maybe to SanteFeScarlet-eeeeez. Lol.

Spot on comment.In addition Cliff, Caleb and Mulcahy won't be returning which means the team will need additional players that can score.This seasons team needs a front court player to replace Harper's scoring and rebounding.

Reactions: SantaFeScarlet
All signs point to the commitment tomorrow. Michigan is out of it.Huge get and hopefully he plays at least one year with Cliff.Perfect player for this system. Hopefully the Providence game will be a go also on a neutral site.
@RU72

well today is tomorrow…any update?

thx

mo

Why would Mulcahy and Cliff not be here in 2023-2024?
Both are unlikely to be high on draft boards.

Why would Mulcahy and Cliff not be here in 2023-2024?
Both are unlikely to be high on draft boards.

I was just about to say this. It's very unlikely Mulcahy gets drafted even if he puts together a full season similar to his midseason run due to his lack of athleticism. I would say Cliff is more 50/50 but he would need to really improve his shot making and overall basketball IQ (Which honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it happened). He's also stated him and his family really want him to get his degree.

Two true statements:

1. I think Griffiths is going to be very good and I'm very excited we appear to be getting his commitment.

2. A lot of people were taking a victory lap when Braeden Moore committed.

Maybe for a little board fun, you can offer to change your board name for the month of June, if Pike lands Gavin.

Maybe to SanteFeScarlet-eeeeez. Lol.
Nothing is as controversial on this board as good news. Or bad news. Any news. I guess any new input will be controversial and spark bitter debate.

I was just about to say this. It's very unlikely Mulcahy gets drafted even if he puts together a full season similar to his midseason run due to his lack of athleticism. I would say Cliff is more 50/50 but he would need to really improve his shot making and overall basketball IQ (Which honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it happened). He's also stated him and his family really want him to get his degree.
In my opinion, Cliff only leaves if he elevates to projected lottery / first round. I see him sticking around for the degree and taking the sure money (I’m sure there’d be a decent NIL package for him to stay another year).

Reactions: Scangg
Is this your way of warning us you're going to keep complaining????
No no no, it’s not complaining, it’s just his opinion! Yet anyone with a contrary opinion is a complaining Pikeeeee.
Clown you and your merry bunch of Pike-eeez are the ones who attack anyone with a different narrative other than Pike is unbelievably the best coach in the history of Rutgers...you-all remind me of the media mob.. attack anyone with a different narrative than yours.

Clown you and your merry bunch of Pike-eeez are the ones who attack anyone with a different narrative other than Pike is unbelievably the best coach in the history of Rutgers...you-all remind me of the media mob.. attack anyone with a different narrative than yours.
LOL

there is one clown in this thread, and it ain't me

carry on with your message board diarrhea

Reactions: TRU2RU and Scangg
Others have stated this comment of mine is spot on... And you want to use it to try to diss me....Clown Show again, and again and again and again.

One guy posted your comment was "spot on" - and he used some questionable information to justify his position....

Spot on comment.In addition Cliff, Caleb and Mulcahy won't be returning which means the team will need additional players that can score.This seasons team needs a front court player to replace Harper's scoring and rebounding.

If Griffiths signs for 2023 Caleb will not be back. Cliff and Mulcahy will still have eligibility.

What actually is the issue with Pike's recruiting up to this point? Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State, Illinois, Indiana, and Purdue are getting better prospects but did people expect him to be competing with those teams on a regular basis because of a few good years? He's been pretty comparable or better than every other B1G team. Aside from maybe Maryland but the last few years have been pretty close.

Now going forward, I would agree that he needs to reel in a better ratio of highly rated players now that he's shown that he can win and the opportunity for early playing time is there.

ADVERTISEMENT