ADVERTISEMENT

Guards putting in that work. 1% better every day

The NCAA needs to grant PM a waiver allowing him to play in a beanie immediately

You would have cringed at Dick Barnett, who played the 2 on the Knocks' fabled 69-70 team, averaged 15 a game in some 15 years as a pro and is in the HOF. He shot his jump shot from behind his head.
Jamaal Wilkes too.

Abdul Anderson also ha odd shot
you mean abdel ....belleville h.s alum...retired police officer, and
he was a freshman on the final four team, and first man off the bench
played center for the bellboys/bucaneers...my alma mater
recently hired as a security guard in the federal bld. in newark....f,b.i contracted security....a good man

you mean abdel ....belleville h.s alum...retired police officer, and
he was a freshman on the final four team, and first man off the bench
played center for the bellboys/bucaneers...my alma mater
recently hired as a security guard in the federal bld. in newark....f,b.i contracted security....a good man
Absolutely right I meant Abdel - auto correct did me in. Just reminds me I need to check on what ac does before I post

Dick Barnett also used to kick his legs up when he shot. Was an unreal small school college basketball player. Led his team to the national title 3 times and was MVP twice. He gets lost in the sauce as Clyde's wingman at guard before the Pearl.

Don’t compare shots worth 2 points vs shots worth 3 points. Defended very differently and the game is different.

If you are making 35% of your attempts and you are taking enough 3 pointers you have better grounds on dismissing form.

criticizing Issa Thaim release was certainly warranted.

Dick Barnett also used to kick his legs up when he shot. Was an unreal small school college basketball player. Led his team to the national title 3 times and was MVP twice. He gets lost in the sauce as Clyde's wingman at guard before the Pearl.
One of my favorite knicks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT