ADVERTISEMENT

Hafley Sound Bit?

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
I know some of you here are friends with this guy but did anyone else hear the sound bit from a practice early in the week where he basically said that they were going to blow us the **** out? Or that they were going to make us there bitch or something like that? I have to find the sound bad again and I will post it.

Hysterical!

Reactions: superfan01
Did not Nuts

Would love to see it.

....to save and bring it up when we're old
I think I still have it BUT who knows if legit? I’m not familiar with his voice that’s why I’m asking if anyone take was familiar??

I think I still have it BUT who knows if legit? I’m not familiar with his voice that’s why I’m asking if anyone take was familiar??
Don’t remember hearing anything about it, but he was probably just trying to motivate his team. Now he’s got a bunch more psych work to do, particularly on D. 95 yards on the ground to lose the game?!

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Motivation is one thing, and I get it, but I say something that can and absolutely did come back to bite you in the ass, if true, is pretty ****ing stupid.

In Hadfleys post game presser he said they found out a week and a half ago that vedral wouldn’t play. How is that possible?

Reactions: Local Shill
In Hadfleys post game presser he said they found out a week and a half ago that vedral wouldn’t play. How is that possible?
If that’s the case then there are people on these boards playing both sides of the Hafley/Schiano relationship. And if so I find that ****ing disgusting.

If ordinary Joes like myself heard about earlier this week you don’t think people in the business knew, too?

Hafley didn't say that. Not a chance. I know him, and his philosophy has always been to never say anything negative about anyone. I need a link before I believe this.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS

I'm not surprised, in fact I thought he might find out earlier.

I'm not surprised, in fact I thought he might find out earlier.
Kinda makes sense now, that the BC blogger who did his show on the upcoming game kept talking about how to defend against Wimsatt and didn't even mention Vedral.

Who cares if it was to motivate his team or not? I’m willing to back that there is not a single sound clip out there of Greg ever saying anything remotely close to what Haf said if it’s legit.

if GS said it and the practices are closed to everyone then nobody except the intended audience would hear it…

If a tree falls in the woods…

Hafley didn't say that. Not a chance. I know him, and his philosophy has always been to never say anything negative about anyone. I need a link before I believe this.
I was surprised as well and figured you would be able to chime in with a word or two as such. I’ll link it and if it’s fake then it’s fake. Thanks Mike and GREAT meeting you and your crew!

It’s in his post game presser at about the 7:00 mark.

Okay so if Haf KNEW about Vedral 2 weeks ago - while Greg tried to hide it, lol - it makes me think that just MAYBE the sounds bit IS legit.

If he was in a huddle with his guys saying they're gonna beat our asses, I have no issue.
If it's in a presser it's a different story. Coach Haf is a good guy and I don't see him doing something like that. Anything is possible though I guess. Would be out of character for him in my opinion.

Hopefully this works:

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/30/00/8D0A2C17-0CD9-4ACB-A3B0-F0319AA6B96B/AUDIO_4082.m4a

ADVERTISEMENT