ADVERTISEMENT

Haha Andy Katz hates us no respect

Danprusa_4

Senior
Aug 29, 2018
Was just watching our pregame show and Andy Katz was surprised that the other host on the show picked us as top 25 power team based on our awful losses to Lafayette and Umass. Which is totally fair until we can win road games and show we can compete with the best on the road. Andy Katz reaction just had me laughing because it was such a disrespectful reaction as if he had no respect for us and how well we’re playing right now. I’m hoping our scarlet nights can prove Andy wrong tonight with a beat down of PSU. We NEED to start winning road games to gain any respect for the making the DANCE. (Feedback necessary)

Andy loves and supports us routinely. Based on what you described above, he’s 100% right. Let’s get a road W tonight and/or Saturday!
Of course. He’s 100% correct just haven’t watched much of the pregame BIG shows because I’m always at the games. Don’t hear to much from Andy. Unless I’m watching away games.

Was just watching our pregame show and Andy Katz was surprised that the other host on the show picked us as top 25 power team based on our awful losses to Lafayette and Umass. Which is totally fair until we can win road games and show we can compete with the best on the road. Andy Katz reaction just had me laughing because it was such a disrespectful reaction as if he had no respect for us and how well we’re playing right now. I’m hoping our scarlet nights can prove Andy wrong tonight with a beat down of PSU. We NEED to start winning road games to gain any respect for the making the DANCE. (Feedback necessary)

Katz has been a big supporter

Sadly, RU's abysmal performance so far tonight on the road is vindicating Katz's position!

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Katz not wrong. On queue Rutgers laying egg at Penn St.

Reactions: bac2therac
they spanked us tonight
We had no energy
No ball movement
Didn’t play defense for entire shot clock
49 points
Zero box out

they spanked us tonight
We had no energy
No ball movement
Didn’t play defense for entire shot clock
49 points
Zero box out
Totally agree. We got bitched. They wanted it more from start to finish. GEO, Ron, Mconnell, Paul better wake the f up for Maryland because they need to prove they can win away games. There were some positives but much more negatives that overlooked the positives.

Reactions: Groz and socaldave
Where have you been? Andy Katz loves us. He's been one of our cheerleaders since we joined the B1G. Tonight, he's just speaking the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT