ADVERTISEMENT

Halloween fills the void for The Hunt

Mr_Twister

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2004
Reading this board, it looks like Halloween is filling the void for The (Far Hills NJ) Hunt this season as a flimsy reason for bailing on the Indiana / Rutgers game.

I so miss that slogan............NOT!!!

Sxx1HFj.jpg

Reactions: Mr_Twister
The Hunt is the single most overrated event in NJ. A total wannabe shit show - went once and could not wait to get the hell out of there. Lots of leased BMW's in the lots.

Hey... what's with the leased BMW analogy? Leasing a BMW is smart. Everything is covered. They're service is good and quick. They also give you loaner cars to try for a day and their lease rates are excellent because the cars depreciate very little. I support leasing BMW's but I do not support "the Hunt"!

Hey... what's with the leased BMW analogy? Leasing a BMW is smart. Everything is covered. They're service is good and quick. They also give you loaner cars to try for a day and their lease rates are excellent because the cars depreciate very little. I support leasing BMW's but I do not support "the Hunt"!
Yea - leasing a BMW is definitely the way to go. I just got carried away to make a point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT