ADVERTISEMENT

Hannah Hidalgo PG 2023 from NJ

gigantor1024

All American
Apr 6, 2006
Randomly saw RU WBB liked one of her posts on my twitter feed.

5th ranked in Hoopgurlz 2023 rankings.

anyone have the scoop on our chances? Must be in the coaching staff crosshairs if we are starting to follow on social media

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Hope this link works....sounds like we're still in it:

However, I saw another article posted by Tiny Green, very complimentary of the young woman. I think Tiny was also quoted here a couple of months ago while we were waiting for the new Coach. I'm thinking, hopefully incorrectly, that he was not complimentary of Rutgers, but I could be wrong. If he, Tiny, does not care for RU, hopefully he is not a major influence on Hannah.

" Stanford, Notre Dame, Maryland, and Arizona." Yikes, go get this kid pronto! Great job by Martin in his chat with her. I will send him a message and see what he thinks. If she comes from a religious family maybe old man "Buster Soaries can preach a sermon.

Another one gets away. 😔 Not good!.......But not the end of the world. Hopefully things start to turn for us soon on the '23, '24 recruiting front.

If she chooses Michigan or Ohio St, I''m gonna be sick. Or UCF even. I know UCF has a good coach, but did CW try to sell her on RU?? She was already interested in us back in April. Had us in her top 10.

This made me very sad. I am starting to get concerned. We need to start seeing something to believe in.

UCF just added former Rutgers assistant coach, Michelle Edwards to their staff. Thats probably how they made the final cut. I hope some good news comes our way soon. Anyone know any info on who the current staff is targeting?

Reactions: runrutgersrun
UCF just added former Rutgers assistant coach, Michelle Edwards to their staff. Thats probably how they made the final cut. I hope some good news comes our way soon. Anyone know any info on who the current staff is targeting?
OOohhhhh!! That's right! I forgot. Wow! Showing her value on a staff immediately. Good for her!

She also recently hired an agent to seek NIL deals-we cant compete with that.

ADVERTISEMENT