ADVERTISEMENT

Hansard to Florida (updated title)

He will be a difference maker wherever he goes. I'm not feelin' it for Rutgers. I hope I'm right on the first count but wrong on the second..

You guys will call me creepy but...

While I think it should be RU, his uncle (who Fred just retweeted), follows a bunch of gator recruiting sites and other gator commits. Don't see anything RU on that list. Hopefully that means nothing.

You guys will call me creepy but...

While I think it should be RU, his uncle (who Fred just retweeted), follows a bunch of gator recruiting sites and other gator commits. Don't see anything RU on that list. Hopefully that means nothing.

His uncle also follows a couple RU recruit/ targets, and a bunch of other nonsense. I don't think it means anything. Plus what was retweeted was the uncle saying he was happy for Fred.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
All signs point to JuCo route for this kid, so I'll pass on him and Florida can enjoy him being committed until the time it matters

Reactions: PSUPALY
200.gif

I predict he will commit to Rutgers.

And then flip to Florida 2 days before LOI day.

(Yeah, okay. I admit the last couple of years may have scarred me for life.)

Kid is obsessed with UF and they finally accepted his commitment. Who cares, overrated anyway.

He is going to UF. Good for them, although I have heard that he will not qualify and will need to go to prep school or JUCO.

He wouldn't film his live decision in August if he was going to choose us.

Not that it matters. Signing day is sooooo long from now.

Grade issues or not, he'd still be a big pick-up for us.

1. If he gets his grades in order between now and signing day, he's a consensus 4 star player at a position where we lose a ton of talent after this year.
2. Even if he ultimately goes the JuCo route, having him committed from now until signing day would still help the perception of our class. You can downplay that if you want, but the positive way our staff is perceived by the local HS players and coaches is one of the major things our staff has going for them right now, and getting one of the top players in the state committed would only help reinforce that.

Seems like he's going to Florida, and I don't have my hopes up that he'll surprise us. But if he did choose Rutgers I'd be ecstatic.

Wait, what are you saying? Pretty sure I read on here that numerous schools backing away was just sour grapes.

19j3xh.jpg

Did I do that right?

I see what you did there, but the Children of the Corn meme is typically reserved for Penn State people who think Joe Paterno is the real victim

Reactions: rubigtimenow
He used the empire state building as a back drop to say Go Gators

Wow. That was unexpected. Then unexpected again. Actually, it wasn't unexpected at all?

ADVERTISEMENT