ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Coach

I'm telling.............
God help the man that tells about a women's age, let alone get it way wrong.

• Love
Reactions: MADHAT1
I'm telling.............
God help the man that tells about a women's age, let alone get it way wrong.
oops. now I've done it.
Got to go into hiding for the night before the female knights find me 😵
( getting it wrong?)

When I saw the first post - 1951 - I'm thinking no way she's 71! Happy to hear that it's not true. She looks great, whatever the age.

• Wow
Reactions: MADHAT1
uh oh now I know why the RU WBB fan base will have me ranked with Kim and Geno as the most disliked for claiming she's about 20 years older than she really is
no.gif

Have you seen the Kim, or the Geno this year? They both look like 75. Not being nasty, but, I was shocked. OK, now I'm being nasty...that's what they get for ripping their jackets off and throwing them around for so many years.

Have you seen the Kim, or the Geno this year? They both look like 75. Not being nasty, but, I was shocked. OK, now I'm being nasty...that's what they get for ripping their jackets off and throwing them around for so many years.
Oh No my stupidity in the birthday message . I posted. might have put me in their fair game category because of being looked at like them now.
im-so-sorry.-please-forgive-me_1205.gif

Yeah, Mulkey doesn't look very good. She is 60; had something wrong with her face a couple years back.

Geno has looked both good and bad at times over the last year or so. At worst, he has looked 75, at best his actual age in his mid-late 60's (he's 68). He has had a hard year with his mother's passing which was apparently not unexpected.

Geno I don't think of as a jacket thrower. He is / was more of an overdone "outrage" requiring being held back by Chris Daley (who is obviously so much bigger and stronger than he is). Every coach has their thing. The champion jacket tosser after Kim appears to be Vic Schaeffer - I heard a crack that he switched back to wearing suits just so he could do his jacket toss.

ADVERTISEMENT