ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Happy Groundhog 's Day!

Damn...I missed it. I would have thought ABC news would have shown a highlight. Glad to see another 6 weeks of winter!

Reactions: bac2therac
Am I reading this thread correctly? Bac wishing everyone a happy Groundhog's Day when there will be six more weeks of winter? I was hoping for a heat wave thread.

Reactions: Section124
Phil is about 50% - might as well flip a coin.

Do they still do this in Staten Island after Mayor Big Bird dropped their groundhog on his head and killed him?

original.gif

He took a shot at Wilhelm too. His score is even.
I'm an equal opportunity offender. I prefer anarchy, or the giant meteor thing. An AI politician might be interesting, but then we would have to worry about who is writing the algorithms. Let's just let the groundhogs make all the important decisions. Could it be any worse than what we have had for the several years?

• Love
Reactions: bac2therac
I'm an equal opportunity offender. I prefer anarchy, or the giant meteor thing. An AI politician might be interesting, but then we would have to worry about who is writing the algorithms. Let's just let the groundhogs make all the important decisions. Could it be any worse than what we have had for the several years?

Giant Meteor has my support.

I think it was Heinlein who suggested we draft members of congress and only let them out if the voters approve of the job they do. Otherwise they have to stay. This assumes no corruption.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT