ADVERTISEMENT

Harper's Stats / Rivals Rank

I went through the Star Ledger site and checked every box score on Don Bosco. They finished 30-2 but 6 games no box score is listed. Of the 26 games that are listed Ron scored 263 points for 10.1 ppg. The games missing a box score are Immaculate Conception which they won 66-59 and Jalen Carey scored 15. All of the games with no box score were wins. The other 5 are: Ridgewood, Randolph, Tenafly, Old Tappan and Our Savior Lutheran (NY). He did improve over the course of the season. He did score 92 points in his last 7 games for 13.1 ppg during those 7 games.

Reactions: Ray6232010
I went through the Star Ledger site and checked every box score on Don Bosco. They finished 30-2 but 6 games no box score is listed. Of the 26 games that are listed Ron scored 263 points for 10.1 ppg. The games missing a box score are Immaculate Conception which they won 66-59 and Jalen Carey scored 15. All of the games with no box score were wins. The other 5 are: Ridgewood, Randolph, Tenafly, Old Tappan and Our Savior Lutheran (NY). He did improve over the course of the season. He did score 92 points in his last 7 games for 13.1 ppg during those 7 games.

Any idea how many Stars Harper, Jr. will get from Rivals?

It's not critical...but it's a bullet point that we can point to / other sites will use to figure out our final team recruiting ranking.

Thanks

MO

I am guessing he will get 3. I think he is going to have an outstanding season for Don Bosco this coming season. I think he will make All State but his partner, Marcellus Earlington scored 16.3 ppg last year and is being recruited as a defensive end in football. He made first team All State this past season for all groups combined so it might be difficult to get two Don Bosco kids both on first team.I hope RU can land Marcellus for football.. These two guys should dominate the boards. I might be wrong but I think their point guard who is good is also back. I think they will probably be the favorites to win Parochial A again.

Any idea how many Stars Harper, Jr. will get from Rivals?

It's not critical...but it's a bullet point that we can point to / other sites will use to figure out our final team recruiting ranking.

Thanks

MO
I checked the basketball recruiting link and Harper Jr shows being 3* when you go to the 2018 commits.

Reactions: Russ Wood
Maybe 10-12 PPG at the high school level, but at some recent tournaments he's been going off for 28 here and 38 there against some good competition. Basically a late bloomer with good size (needs to get in better shape though) and good genes (thanks to mom and dad) at a position we needed to get more depth at (the 3). Now the 1-3 is solid for years to come (hoping to add to that in 2019) and we concentrate on the 4 and 5.

Reactions: biazza38
Yes

The HC whoever it is has to live with the decision to offer him .

Coach P is going to be here for 4-5 years so we'll see how it works out.

According to Carino's recruiting classes of the past few years article, he says that Rivals does not issue fewer than 3 stars. With that being said; he will have 3 stars.

Look what he did at Oladipo's camp--30+ in 1 game, won Peach Invitational in Georgia, Lost to Ohio Red in Florida with Ring City by 1 I think -had great outings there--excellent Coaches with Ring City--John Blackgrove & his Dad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT