ADVERTISEMENT

Help James Franklin Get Dumbbells, and Help a Real Charity

Eagleton96

All American
Jul 25, 2001
As a way to highlight how Rutgers fans feel about James Franklin, troll Penn State Football, and as way to actually do something positive to help those in need, please consider donating to my Go Fund Me Campaign:

Penn State Football Head Coach James Franklin needs a set of dumbbells so he doesn't have to steal from the local gym anymore. Story Here.

Retail cost and shipping about $150. My goal is to raise $1,000. A check for $150.00 will be mailed to the PSU athletics department for this purpose. The remainder will be donated to the New Jersey Community Food Bank to help them through the COVID19 Pandemic. https://cfbnj.org/

Note, the Community Food Bank of New Jersey has nothing to do with this. But the funds will 100% be sent to them! This is a fun way to channel our PSU hate into something positive. And if it embarrasses Franklin a little more, that's not the end of the world either.:Poop

Please Contribute Here: Franklin Needs Dumbbells. Please Help!

Last edited:
As a way to highlight how Rutgers fans feel about James Franklin and Penn State Football, and as way to actually do something positive to help those in need, please consider donating to my Go Fund Me Campaign:

Penn State Football Head Coach James Franklin needs a set of dumbbells so he doesn't have to steal from the local gym. Story Here.

Retail cost and shipping about $150. A check will be mailed to the athletics department for this purpose. The remainder will be donated to the New Jersey Community Food Bank to help with them weather the COVID19 Pandemic. https://cfbnj.org/

Note, the Community Food Bank of New Jersey has nothing to do with this. But the funds will 100% be sent to them!

He wants dumbbells?? Send him Chris Ash!

As a way to highlight how Rutgers fans feel about James Franklin and Penn State Football, and as way to actually do something positive to help those in need, please consider donating to my Go Fund Me Campaign:

Penn State Football Head Coach James Franklin needs a set of dumbbells so he doesn't have to steal from the local gym anymore. Story Here.

Retail cost and shipping about $150. My goal is to raise $1,000. A check for $150.00 will be mailed to the PSU athletics department for this purpose. The remainder will be donated to the New Jersey Community Food Bank to help them through the COVID19 Pandemic. https://cfbnj.org/

Note, the Community Food Bank of New Jersey has nothing to do with this. But the funds will 100% be sent to them! This is a fun way to channel our PSU hate into something positive. And if it embarrasses Franklin a little more, that's not the end of the world either.:Poop

C'mon, if you really want this to be a Penn State charity, all of the money contributed would go to a separate entity set up legally as a charitable organization for tax purposes (let's call it the Five Diamonds Club). Then the Five Diamonds Club will say that they gave money to the PSU athletic department and the NJ Community Food Bank without telling anyone exactly how much they gave or how much they are spending on "administrative costs" either.

Reactions: scripts
C'mon, if you really want this to be a Penn State charity, all of the money contributed would go to a separate entity set up legally as a charitable organization for tax purposes (let's call it the Five Diamonds Club). Then the Five Diamonds Club will say that they gave money to the PSU athletic department and the NJ Community Food Bank without telling anyone exactly how much they gave or how much they are spending on "administrative costs" either.
I’m not sure what you’re saying here. I’ll send $150 check to the Penn State athletics department with the suggestion that they give it to charity. The rest will go right to the food bank.

Wait................Don't we need to get Rutgers students panhandling on the streets for this?

Reactions: RU-AGK
Franklin is a douche. I wouldn't help him if.. Well... I'd never help him for any reason. None. Zip. Zilch. I honestly can't think of one reason I would lift a finger to help him...and I'm a nurse.
F James Franklin and fps

Last edited:
This guy is a tool. Lives in a condo as head coach of Penn St football with family of 4. Stealing weights from a communal gym. Taking on some meat head who needs the weights. Tells you everything you need to know about this guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT