ADVERTISEMENT

Henry Baker is coming back to Rutgers as cornerbacks coach

He wasn’t retained by UNC, so can’t tell if this is where he wants to be or if this is just where he could be, hope he sticks around

If it's one year that would really signal that Ash is officially on the hot seat. On the chance that its two years it doubles Bakers pay if the staff gets fired after next season.
yes,thats why it will be interesting to see the length.

I don't know. It seems a lot of these assistants never completely unpack their bags.
Anybody know how assistants do this? Do they move their families with them or do they commute for the work week and stay at a crash pad?

I hear there might be an opening for a manager in Visalia, next year.

Gotta love a Crash Davis reference!

Movie oddity: Crash Davis (played by Kevin Costner), in his long speech about what he believed in, said he believed Oswald acted alone.
Of course, Costner later played the part of Jim Garrison, who spearheaded the JFK conspiracy theory, in the Oliver Stone movie, JFK.

Reactions: shields
Welcome back. Get to work my friend. Winners work hard and losers complain whine on bulletin boards.

Gotta love a Crash Davis reference!

Movie oddity: Crash Davis (played by Kevin Costner), in his long speech about what he believed in, said he believed Oswald acted alone.
Of course, Costner later played the part of Jim Garrison, who spearheaded the JFK conspiracy theory, in the Oliver Stone movie, JFK.
Ha good stuff. Need more posts like this and less of the negative crap that is ruining this board.

ADVERTISEMENT