ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Southern Gentleman.. Razorbacks beat Aggies!

THANKS!

It wasn’t easy but I love our team! We have some great talent and superb coaches.

unfortunately, we travel to Georgia next week. So we will get a heavy dose of reality, but I am enjoying tonight my friends!
With the way this season has been, you never know. RU outplayed Michigan for the entire second half today. On the road. And should have won the game. No reason Arkansas can't go to Georgia and win. Hell, Clemson is 2-2 and just lost to NC State. It's Bizzarro World in college football.

With the way this season has been, you never know. RU outplayed Michigan for the entire second half today. On the road. And should have won the game. No reason Arkansas can't go to Georgia and win. Hell, Clemson is 2-2 and just lost to NC State. It's Bizzarro World in college football.
Of course you are right. Anything can happen. I give major props to our strength and conditioning coaches. We are a much more physical team this year than we have been in several years. A few turnovers here and there might just give us a chance versus Georgia. But, they have so many 5 star athletes that even that might not be enough.

Still, beating Texass and Texas A&M in the same year is so pleasing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT