ADVERTISEMENT

Highest and lowest seed we can have?

Here is my take

Most scenarios

Lose 2, lose in BTT..sweating out a bid but in as 11/12 seed (9-12/13-12)

Lose 2, win one in BTT....10/11 seed (10-12/14-12)

Win 1 of 2, lose in BTT...10 seed (10-11/14-11)

Win 1 of 2, Win one in BTT...8/9 seed (leaning toward 8....(11-11/15-11)

Win 1 of 2...win two in BTT...6/7 seed (leaning towards 7)...12-11/16-11

Win 1 of 2....win 3 in BTT...5 seed seed (13-11/17-11)

Win 1 of 2...win BTT....4 seed (14-10/18-10)

Win 2....lose in BET....8 seed (11-10/15-10)

Win 2....win one in BTT.....6 seed (12-10/16-10)

Win 2...win two in BTT....5/6 seed (13-10/17-10)....leaning toward 5

Win 2....win three in BTT...4 seed (14-10/18-10)

Win 2....win BTT with 4 wins...3 seed (15-9/19-9)

Actually after last year, it will be nice to watch both the men's and women's teams compete in the post season tournaments. The women appear to be peaking at just the right time. Hopefully, Indiana was the start of a run for the men.

You don't have to worry about that Lou. You said no chance we were getting a tourney bid. Please delete this thread.
Many others also thought that during the first eight minutes of Indiana and after Maryland. I still say one more win, but we’ve got three shots to do it. We are not going to feel good though if we lose to Nebraska.

Lou you worry too much. Winning is good losing is bad. If we lost every game like 2 or 3 years ago things would be worse. But we are winning now and just played around 20-25 of the best minutes we have played since OSU first game. Enjoy this buddy.

Many others also thought that during the first eight minutes of Indiana and after Maryland. I still say one more win, but we’ve got three shots to do it. We are not going to feel good though if we lose to Nebraska.
That would be shocking. Nebraska is a week team playing it's 4th game in 7 days vs. a well rested and healthy Rutgers coming off a dominating win.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
It is on road and not the same Nebraska team. Do we want them to win today and be flat for us? Confidence?
Or do we want a blow out or tough loss for them to lose all confidence?

Either way do hope tired.

We are in regardless right now - playing for seed/losing seeding. Win remaining regular season games back in top 25 we could see a six (likely a seven).

Right now we are an 8 each loss (if al losses) would drop us one peg.

Nervous Lou - is this an act or severe neuroses?
I think this board is full of overconfident posters. My “nervousness” stems from the very inconsistent play we’ve had this season, where the glow of a good win prohibits rational posting. We should beat Nebraska. But we’ve had our close calls with them and if we hit an offensive funk, we better bring the D.

ADVERTISEMENT