ADVERTISEMENT

Hobbs handed a beer at the alley...#MakeRutgersTailgatesGreatAgain

Oh boy, here from the NJ.com headlines - "Rutgers AD Caught Drinking!"

The press loves Hobbs so they won't care but Rock is right Julie would have been crucified. Hobbs deserves major kudos for his push with the students albeit they cannot stay more than a half

That place looks amazing. I heard again the Alley seemed really legit this past week. Step 1 was getting the students back to tailgating on Busch campus. Step 2 is getting them into the game on time. We were working on Step 2 for about a decade.

That place looks amazing. I heard again the Alley seemed really legit this past week. Step 1 was getting the students back to tailgating on Busch campus. Step 2 is getting them into the game on time. We were working on Step 2 for about a decade.

I think keeping them at the game is the new issue. Noon starts kill the students getting in, we can go on and on about it but they will never be there early for noon starts...but for Michigan and PSU they will be there early but need to keep them there...free stuff always works

They must have closed the alley at 1130 because we were in a giant stream of them heading to the stadium. We were coming from the purple lot. If they didn't go into the stadium, where did they go?

University of Washington had a huge beer garden set up on a practice field just outside the stadium. Fans could come and go but it was closed 10 minutes before the end of halftime in order to get them back into the stadium.

If Rutgers did this, with a garden set up on the tennis courts, or someplace else convenient, then it will keep people around longer.

They must have closed the alley at 1130 because we were in a giant stream of them heading to the stadium. We were coming from the purple lot. If they didn't go into the stadium, where did they go?

they might have to just kept walking past the stadium back to college ave

What happens in the alley stays in the ... no wait, ... is broadcast to the entire world so that the media will shove the video up his ass at the first opportunity.

Reactions: RUJohnny99
Hobbs just gets it. He's connecting with the students and I think the students will return the favor and begin showing up in masses to our big ten games

Not bad, but nowhere near the form of the 80+ year old former prime minister of Australia (and one-time world record holder for beer skulling).

The Ohio St president used to shotgun beers with frats. The difference is he would go there to literally party on Thursday Friday and Saturday nights haha

ADVERTISEMENT