Hofstra = Good Team

ScarletDave

All American
Oct 7, 2010
All the teams we play here on will be good teams. Nothing comes easy. No 20-point win over cupcakes now, it’s down to find a way to win the game mode. Every game in the Big Ten will be a slug fest and both teams will force the others into mistakes

ScottRU93

Senior
Dec 16, 2003
My son plays baseball at Hofstra so I’ve watched them last few years. They lost their 2 best players from last year in Buie and Pemberton but still have 3 good ones in Ray, Coburn and Kante. Ray and to a lesser extent Coburn can really shoot the 3. Kante is good inside but have to believe we can neutralize him with our 2 headed monster. We need to come to play. I don’t feel they are very good defensively and are more of an offensive team so if we play good D as we usually do we should be fine.

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
My son plays baseball at Hofstra so I’ve watched them last few years. They lost their 2 best players from last year in Buie and Pemberton but still have 3 good ones in Ray, Coburn and Kante. Ray and to a lesser extent Coburn can really shoot the 3. Kante is good inside but have to believe we can neutralize him with our 2 headed monster. We need to come to play. I don’t feel they are very good defensively and are more of an offensive team so if we play good D as we usually do we should be fine.
It will be a good test for our 3 point defense which has not been very good so far

Mr_Twister

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2004
Hofstra coach Joe Mihalich is on medical leave. Assistant Mike Farrelly is the interim head coach. Hofstra has transfers from 3 solid programs - St. Bonaventure, Rhode Island, and Georgia.

zappaa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Montclair NJ
Ryan Rue. Junior lefty Starting Pitcher. Weekend starter who was all CAA Rookie Freshman Year starting 14 games and with abbreviated season only got 4-5 starts last year. Thank you for asking.
👌
Gotta love those left handers.
Good luck, great change up is a great pitch for lefties😀

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers