ADVERTISEMENT

Hofstra = Good Team

All the teams we play here on will be good teams. Nothing comes easy. No 20-point win over cupcakes now, it’s down to find a way to win the game mode. Every game in the Big Ten will be a slug fest and both teams will force the others into mistakes

My son plays baseball at Hofstra so I’ve watched them last few years. They lost their 2 best players from last year in Buie and Pemberton but still have 3 good ones in Ray, Coburn and Kante. Ray and to a lesser extent Coburn can really shoot the 3. Kante is good inside but have to believe we can neutralize him with our 2 headed monster. We need to come to play. I don’t feel they are very good defensively and are more of an offensive team so if we play good D as we usually do we should be fine.

Todays practice session = Pick and roll defense . will see a LOT of it.

Reactions: cfech
My son plays baseball at Hofstra so I’ve watched them last few years. They lost their 2 best players from last year in Buie and Pemberton but still have 3 good ones in Ray, Coburn and Kante. Ray and to a lesser extent Coburn can really shoot the 3. Kante is good inside but have to believe we can neutralize him with our 2 headed monster. We need to come to play. I don’t feel they are very good defensively and are more of an offensive team so if we play good D as we usually do we should be fine.
It will be a good test for our 3 point defense which has not been very good so far

Hofstra coach Joe Mihalich is on medical leave. Assistant Mike Farrelly is the interim head coach. Hofstra has transfers from 3 solid programs - St. Bonaventure, Rhode Island, and Georgia.

Ryan Rue. Junior lefty Starting Pitcher. Weekend starter who was all CAA Rookie Freshman Year starting 14 games and with abbreviated season only got 4-5 starts last year. Thank you for asking.
👌
Gotta love those left handers.
Good luck, great change up is a great pitch for lefties😀

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT