ADVERTISEMENT

Holloway opinion piece

You’re an ass. Holloway will end up being the best prez we’ve ever had.

He is completely fake and stupid enough to interject his politics while being the largest fundraiser at the University. Third time he’s openly made asinine political statements. Not intelligent when you’re trying to raise money.

Barchi was an asshat but I have no idea what his politics were. This guy shows up and within weeks is blasting Trump, lecturing people on systemic racism and income inequality as they shut the whole school down without cutting tuition a dime.

Same ole same ole - excuses and obfuscations. No mention of Democrats as the party of slaveholders, Jim Crow, Segregation, KKK etc - but oh he goes on about the "Proud Boys" who I believe are led by a Hispanic dude, Its massively psychotic that people ignore Antifa and BLM ruining cities with rioting, and stalking people outside their homes, while trying to demonizing others who do practically nothing.

The 1619 agitprop is rejected even by most leftist historians. Its an attempt to create a Marxist defamation fantasy. People like Holloway wont even mention that the first "legal" slave allowed by a court decision (1650 Virginia) was John Casor and his owner (Anthony Johnson) was a black man who came to colonies as an indentured servant and then became a free landowner

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/the-history-of-slavery-scholars-dont-want-you-to-know/

Holloway and others also avoid talking about a spectacular illegitimacy rate near 80%. Black illegitimacy was about the same as whites in early 60s. Then Dems started paying single women to have babies. The white left wrecked the black family and its still using them. Many black teens grow-up angry abandoned by fathers and stuck with a bum boyfriend living in the house where mom gets the checks.

Naught by Nature said it well in song "Everything’s Gonna Be Alright" :

Doctor: Nurse Johnson, is the mother still in the recovery room?
Nurse: Yes, Dr. Blair
Doctor: OK, I'll go to the waiting room and inform the father it's a boy
Nurse: I'm afraid there is no father, sir
Doctor: Another ghetto bastard, huh?
Nurse: I'm afraid so
Doctor: Well, put him with the rest of the born losers
Nurse: All right doctor, a shame isn't it?
Doctor: Not a shame, a problem

Last edited:
He is completely fake and stupid enough to interject his politics while being the largest fundraiser at the University. Third time he’s openly made asinine political statements. Not intelligent when you’re trying to raise money.

Barchi was an asshat but I have no idea what his politics were. This guy shows up and within weeks is blasting Trump, lecturing people on systemic racism and income inequality as they shut the whole school down without cutting tuition a dime.
Trump deserved to be blasted, and still does. He belongs in prison. And looooord forbid Holloway speak up against racism. My god, what a horrible idea speaking against racist behavior.

What is wrong with you?

Trump deserved to be blasted, and still does. He belongs in prison. And looooord forbid Holloway speak up against racism. My god, what a horrible idea speaking against racist behavior.

What is wrong with you?

DT got more black and Hispanic votes than any GOPer in 60 years. That's why blue team is freaked out. They started pushing the "supremacy" thing to defame opposition use minority voters like they always do. Now DT is gone and the blues are back to focusing on crossdressers and illegals. You can just play some people over and over. Millions of people break into US and they know its not South Africa. Illegals come and in 10 years they have homes, businesses and intact families

What is wrong with you?

And you’re asking me what’s wrong? It’s over. He cant hurt your feelings anymore

Reactions: bac2therac
I was going to give Holloway a chance but thats over with. More divisive comments and bs rhetoric about oppression

DT got more black and Hispanic votes than any GOPer in 60 years. That's why blue team is freaked out. They started pushing the "supremacy" thing to defame opposition use minority voters like they always do. Now DT is gone and the blues are back to focusing on crossdressers and illegals. You can just play some people over and over. Millions of people break into US and they know its not South Africa. Illegals come and in 10 years they have homes, businesses and intact families

Yeah we're so freaked by controlling the entirety of government with 62% approval champ

Reactions: Greg2020

This is probably the first time you ever said anything nice about illegal aliens. Maybe you and other persons of your ilk ought to reconsider your views on that matter. Immigrants, whether technically legal or not, have added a great deal to this country. I'm sure you would say that about your ancestors, and, as you say, it is still true.

I'd like to mention one difference between almost all immigrant and blacks. Immigrants came here voluntarily and so they can see themselves as fulfilling the American dream of coming here for liberty and economic opportunity. Blacks were dragged here in chains; it is very hard for them to share in that ideology. Note also that immigrant families were rarely broken up the way black families were, and that immigrants got the benefit of their labor -- slaves didn't get a reward for working hard because they didn't receive wages.

So one thing you should remember in thinking about blacks versus immigrants is their very different experience. (Note that blacks who come here voluntarily do better than the descendant of blak slaves; consider, for instance, Colin Powell, the son of Jamaican immigrants.)

Just want to say that I hope that President Holloway starts to focus more on ways of improving Rutgers. While I have some problems with things Barchi did, he at least devoted full-time attention of making Rutgers a better place in all ways, including racial justice. I sympathize with Holloway's desire to increase racial justice, but I hope he does not make that the sole focus of his presidency.

ADVERTISEMENT