ADVERTISEMENT

Home and “Away” vs Michigan

BillyC80

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Just peeking ahead a little, if we continue to play well and win our share of B1G games over the next 6 weeks, then that “Away” game at MSG against Michigan is gonna be wild for RU fans.

Then we get to play them again on Feb 19th, at the RAC. One of the best home and away schedules you could ask for against a highly ranked team.

One game at a time but if we pull it off on Saturday and can grab a couple in the early stretch here the roof will come off the place and MSG will again become the RAC

Continue to play well? We're on a 1-game winning streak, easy killer.
We played fairly well at MSU in a loss. Don’t have to win em all for that Michigan game to be a must-see at MSG. We have 5 more home games before then...

We played fairly well at MSU in a loss. Don’t have to win em all for that Michigan game to be a must-see at MSG. We have 5 more home games before then...
If we are a 5-15 Door may team we played fairly well. If you think you are a mid tier B1G you didn’t.

If we are a 5-15 Door may team we played fairly well. If you think you are a mid tier B1G you didn’t.
GRF, I generally enjoy your posts but I gotta say some of them are so cryptic I gotta read em 2 or 3 times. Typos only add to the mysticism.

PS, I think we have a shot to be 6-4 in conference by the time we play Michigan. That’s what I would consider playing well. And MSG will be rockin.

So insightful. I'm pretty sure Michigan coming to the RAC was always considered a Rutgers home game.
Stop with your nonsense.I was referring to the fact that the Michigan games are at the RAC and only 30 miles away at MSG which should give Rutgers the advantage in crowd support.

Stop with your nonsense.I was referring to the fact that the Michigan games are at the RAC and only 30 miles away at MSG which should give Rutgers the advantage in crowd support.
Do you mean that the game at the RAC is a home game? And MSG is relatively close to campus? Cool

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT