ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming specials!

motorb54

All American
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2005
Rutgers may get a better response if the links in their e-mails actually worked.
One of the specials is access to a hospitality tent at the Rodkin center but a click tells you the Rodkin center is in Pennsylvania (using the Fitch Rd address). Another link to "events" is expired. Doesn't anyone check their work when they set up these sites?

Doesn't anyone check their work when they set up these sites?

Silly question. Or was it meant to be rhetorical? scarletknights.com is littered with broken links, which I don't understand as they could easily just hire part time someone from the Comp Sci Department to manage this stuff. It's sloppy. Real sloppy.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
Silly question. Or was it meant to be rhetorical? scarletknights.com is littered with broken links, which I don't understand as they could easily just hire part time someone from the Comp Sci Department to manage this stuff. It's sloppy. Real sloppy.
And some LA majors from SEBS (Cook) to help beautify the campus.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUinPinehurst
This slackness in performance is all over this country and is getting worse.

My favorite is to have to type my e-mail address in ALLCAPS to log into the mobile Scarlet Knights app. My daughter tells me that this is a simple fix in the code the supports the app that would take less than 5 minutes.

In the past, other links on the Scarlet Knights website would direct me to really strange websites.

In the past, other links on the Scarlet Knights website would direct me to really strange websites.

Right now past seasons results, both box scores, stats, etc., all have broken links. Totally unacceptable since it is so easy to set these up or migrate these.

ADVERTISEMENT