ADVERTISEMENT

HoopHall Awards - Another chance or need to vote for Arella

TAWRUReady

Junior
Dec 21, 2001
Mostly West
As a possible example of the RU social media not being very strong - Arella is in the fan voting segment for the shooting guard award - Ann Meyers Drysdale award.
I had heard earlier that there would be fan voting but forgot. Has anyone else seen that we need to vote?

This is setup for voting once per day and you have to provide an email address and indicate that you are not a robot. I have not found a way to find an intermediate tally to know how the vote is going.
(Allegedly using the incognito window might be a workaround to how many votes can be cast but I have not tried that in voting. I am thinking providing the email address will limit the number of votes regardless of your browser. )

GO RU!

Just voted. Was pleased to see Harper, Jr. on the ballot in addition to Arella.

Thanks for the heads up.

As a possible example of the RU social media not being very strong - Arella is in the fan voting segment for the shooting guard award - Ann Meyers Drysdale award.
I had heard earlier that there would be fan voting but forgot. Has anyone else seen that we need to vote?

This is setup for voting once per day and you have to provide an email address and indicate that you are not a robot. I have not found a way to find an intermediate tally to know how the vote is going.
(Allegedly using the incognito window might be a workaround to how many votes can be cast but I have not tried that in voting. I am thinking providing the email address will limit the number of votes regardless of your browser. )

GO RU!

TAWRU,

I just moved part of your post over to the men's board to try to generate more voting by RU fans. I hope you don't mind. I did give you credit for the original post!

TAWRU,

I just moved part of your post over to the men's board to try to generate more voting by RU fans. I hope you don't mind. I did give you credit for the original post!
Ok - Thanks - I had forgotten that RHarper Jr was on the list as well and should have been highlighted when I posted. It will be good to get more traffic from RU fans for HoopHall voting. I don't care about the credit, but thanks.
Again this is another example of RU social media not working to get as much publicity for RU scholar athletes. Voting by fans has been going on for a couple of weeks, if I understand correctly.

However the men's basketball board's regulars are undoubtedly (and justifiably) excited about today's game so I think it will scroll off.

GO RU! Keep Dancing!

Just a reminder that this voting is still ongoing. I cannot tell when it will end. The webpage says that the awards will be made on ESPN at TBD, so they don't have a date or time posted for announcing and one assumes that the voting ends before the awards are announced.
So you can still vote for Arella and R Harper Jr, as RU fans for awhile. Once per day per email address.

GO RU!

ADVERTISEMENT