ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops news and updates

RU72

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
The Kante visit to Memphis is a courtesy visit. It is Rutgers and Michigan with a likely November announcement. He would be next to Dylan the most important piece in the next 2 years.

The match-up in 2023 which UBS wants is Rutgers-UConn,which they think could sell out the building.

Rutgers may host a huge high school event at the RAC in January. The NCAA now permits those events in D-1 gyms.

Columbia has the no.1 Ivy class entering this month. Still not worried about winning.

Carlos Alcaraz is a phenomenally quick athlete. Borg like. Think that way about Simpson.I'm thinking 18 mpg.

RU 72 - All is greatly appreciated.

Rutgers - UConn matchup would have so many intriguing storylines :
-Pike as a UConn student athlete
- Hurley and his NJ / Rutgers roots
- Griffiths and hopefully Kante at RU
- Old Big East Rivalry.

Looking very forward to watching Simpson.

Thanks

The Kante visit to Memphis is a courtesy visit. It is Rutgers and Michigan with a likely November announcement. He would be next to Dylan the most important piece in the next 2 years.

The match-up in 2023 which UBS wants is Rutgers-UConn,which they think could sell out the building.

Rutgers may host a huge high school event at the RAC in January. The NCAA now permits those events in D-1 gyms.

Columbia has the no.1 Ivy class entering this month. Still not worried about winning.

Carlos Alcaraz is a phenomenally quick athlete. Borg like. Think that way about Simpson.I'm thinking 18 mpg.
Lol... I was just telling my friend that alcarez is the best tennis player I've seen in forever. Just putting him in the same sentence as Simpson is extremely encouraging...even if you are off by magnitudes it's great news.

Great news about Papa...my hunch was that we were still very much in it...

Lol... I was just telling my friend that alcarez is the best tennis player I've seen in forever. Just putting him in the same sentence as Simpson is extremely encouraging...even if you are off by magnitudes it's great news.

Great news about Papa...my hunch was that we were still very much in it...

Alacarez won't come close to the major numbers that the big three have and what Novak ultimately settles on. I don't even think Alcarez win this US Open if he plays.

Great game, but it's incredibly labor intensive. I can't see how that translates over time and inevitable injury. Clay sure, grass I need to see it.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG

They’ve always had high school games in D1 arenas…

Alacarez won't come close to the major numbers that the big three have and what Novak ultimately settles on. I don't even think Alcarez win this US Open if he plays.

Great game, but it's incredibly labor intensive. I can't see how that translates over time and inevitable injury. Clay sure, grass I need to see it.
Won't come close? That's bold.

You're right that it's way early and so many things need to happen for the wins to stack up.

But I stand by my comment that in terms of skill and all around game this kid is special. And he seems like a genuinely good kid. Will be interesting to see how his career develops.

Reactions: snowboarder

You're right that it's way early and so many things need to happen for the wins to stack up.

But I stand by my comment that in terms of skill and all around game this kid is special. And he seems like a genuinely good kid. Will be interesting to see how his career develops.
He looks special now because the young generation generally sucks.

Reactions: Scarlettrooper

- Old Big East Rivalry.

Thanks

that Rutgers - UConn matchup would be big time ball ! Major wet towel that it would be in Long Island. Imagine that game in MSG ?!?

Don't forget this RutgersUconn connection.
0.jpg

Reactions: rubigtimenow

It depends who else is there. Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic overlapped for a long time. If Alcaraz has a ten year run where nobody is on his level then he can absolutely rack them up.

It depends who else is there. Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic overlapped for a long time. If Alcaraz has a ten year run where nobody is on his level then he can absolutely rack them up.
Yep. Those guys racked up incredible win despite overlapping and this young 'un certainly appears to have the goods to be as good

Time will tell

- Old Big East Rivalry.

Thanks
Griffiths and hopefully Kante at RU....And Harper!

MO

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Kante is visiting MD this weekend. Slightly unexpected, but he’ll be there with the three current commits in the ‘23 class + another big man recruit.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT