ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Suggestions Moving Forward

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
1. Stop having Cliff guarding out around the key and running here and there. Stay on your man / or area (if zone) , reduce fouls, increase rebounds and hopefully increase point production.

2. Have Paul looking for shots as well as passes. Remember the stretch last year when Paul seemed unstoppable? IDK if he's 100% ....but he needs to SCORE to be effective, and must be taken seriously if he's putting up points ....which will open up passing. Also, make passes that are less risky and preserve our attempt to score points: TURNOVERS are killers.

3. Hyatt needs to finish on bunnies: period.

4. Simpson: slow down - so you can speed up. Throwing passes once you're in the air is disaster. Steals, running the floor, hitting the open man with good passes and hitting some shots (including 3's) seems like a plan,

5. Caleb, needs to score like he did earlier this year, and play tough D sans the extracurricular communication.

6. Mag, keep rebounding, tough D and scoring.

7. Spencer, needs a boost: however that occurs. He gets to the ball and creates steals but needs to get back into his shots with confidence.

8. Use Reiber, Wolf / Chol need to be used for upcoming B!G play: the Centers at Purdue, Mich are active and potentially dangerous vs Cliff (i.e. too many fouls). Let them play....and create some plays for them in limited action.

9. Pike, imo he knows what he's doing, and he's not going to change his personality.

We miss Geo/ RHJ....the latter of which might be a selling point to Dylan!

MO
WE WANT DYLAN HARPER!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JavaDunk18
My hoops suggestion is…just make them bigger… we would score more points
Nice. My suggestion is to play more games and play them closer together so that fan boards have less time to dwell on each game. The more time between games, the less enjoyable this board gets.

• Haha
Reactions: SBP
ADVERTISEMENT