ADVERTISEMENT

How early before tip does the RAC open?

Scangg

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2016
San Diego
Curious bc I'm going solo tomorrow and might try to head in really early

This will be my last game before heading back to San Diego and I have a front row ticket so trying to soak it all in

Also, how early before tip does Rutgers take the court to warm up?

If you walk in at 5:30 and the guards aren't being too strict, you can go sit right on the perimeter with a tall beer and watch the guys warm up. But based on your post, you may be able to sit in your actual seat and do that. I'll be there but arriving around 6:15.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I was in early for the OSU game prob about 1:15 before tip and players were all out there stretching and warming up. Actually a great experience and was sitting down in 100s so had fun

Curious bc I'm going solo tomorrow and might try to head in really early

This will be my last game before heading back to San Diego and I have a front row ticket so trying to soak it all in

Also, how early before tip does Rutgers take the court to warm up?
I believe at least an hour. I sit in 103 Row D , would love for you to come by and say hello to place the face with your posting name. You and I agree on a lot of things so let’s see what great minds will come up with to get that Penn State win.

I believe at least an hour. I sit in 103 Row D , would love for you to come by and say hello to place the face with your posting name. You and I agree on a lot of things so let’s see what great minds will come up with to get that Penn State win.
Definitely. I'm always down to meet people from the board. I'll be 105 A

If anyone else wants to say and talk a little hoops before the game lmk

Would have loved to but missing this weeks game due to a trip to Boston

San Diego ... nice! If we had beaten ND last year you would've seen the team in your own backyard.

Reactions: Scangg

I'll be sure to stop by. Can't miss out on that Red Shiny Blazer.....:)

Also, Piscataway Mike gives his best regards ! Would have loved to have met you at the Auction but I had a commitment that day after the game. Plus I'm never in a good mood after a loss...:)

Reactions: FastMJ and Scangg
I'll be sure to stop by. Can't miss out on that Red Shiny Blazer.....:)

Also, Piscataway Mike gives his best regards ! Would have loved to have met you at the Auction but I had a commitment that day after the game. Plus I'm never in a good mood after a loss...:)
Definitely! Piscataway Mike is the man. We had a nice chat at the auction

Reactions: MiloTalon13
San Diego ... nice! If we had beaten ND last year you would've seen the team in your own backyard.
Yea it was heartbreaking they didn't make it. That's why I put together that super fan costume. I ended up wearing it anyway to the SD tournament games even though Rutgers wasn't playing 🤣

Reactions: FastMJ
Is the game 6:30 or 7? I believe 6:30 (ticket/ BTN/ SK.com) but have seen it reported at 7 and some of the math here might be based on that 7 pm time.

Yea it was heartbreaking they didn't make it. That's why I put together that super fan costume. I ended up wearing it anyway to the SD tournament games even though Rutgers wasn't playing 🤣
Don’t forget to buy the tall boy can instead of the draft. We should see you plenty on tv tonight.

Go RU!

Don’t forget to buy the tall boy can instead of the draft. We should see you plenty on tv tonight.

Go RU!
Got the can! I'm considerate and makes sense. Less chance of a spill so the people around you worry less

I'm here if anyone else is and wants to say hi. Can't miss me right in the corner baseline

Got the can! I'm considerate and makes sense. Less chance of a spill so the people around you worry less

I'm here if anyone else is and wants to say hi. Can't miss me right in the corner baseline
Hey from section 304. I would say hi in person but they don’t let the rifraff into the lower section.Enjoy the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT