ADVERTISEMENT

How to Transfer Your Tickets & How to Add Your Tickets to Your Digital Wallet

Why would anyone be adding tickets in this fiasco? They most likely won’t be needed for football... basketball , wrestling maybe but not a sure thing...Thanks Holloway...

I already talked to my ticket rep. and told them I am not interested in this cell phone ticket nonsense. I get to games early anyway so I will just go to the will call window, show my drivers license and get my real ticket.

I already talked to my ticket rep. and told them I am not interested in this cell phone ticket nonsense. I get to games early anyway so I will just go to the will call window, show my drivers license and get my real ticket.
They will only accept the new digitized drivers license. $$$$

Do you guys think even if they do play fans are going to be allowed!! Not a chance so worry about this next year

Think about how many don’t or have had an issue getting the digital license in NJ and that’s not being solved soon... typical Rutgers nonsense... How about a passport?

I have had season tickets since 1983. They will accept a normal drivers license. Not giving Dna sample, getting retina scans, or taking a lie detector test either. lol

Reactions: RUBOB72
RUBob, I am sure a regular license. Believe me, I was on the phone long enough that that would have been mentioned.

Reactions: RUBOB72
ADVERTISEMENT