ADVERTISEMENT

HUSKIES GAME

greenknight

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2001
I'm sure it's already been discussed but why dosent RU open the stadium and have the game on big screen. Charge everyone $10 a head and you have a $50k donation for build fund if you get 10K at game after expenses

Last weekend of the shore season.. Students not quite settled in.Great idea but crowd would be devout but small.

I know a whole lot of people that would go. It would be a real cool idea

Don't think anywhere near even 20k show up for that. But would be pretty cool. Maybe the RAC in AC would be even better idea

If 5k showed up it would be a miracle.
Labor Day weekend, small video board in a large stadium, etc.
Die hard fans maybe, most of these however will find other means ... Bars, Kodi, etc.

Die hard fans maybe, most of these however will find other means ... Bars, Kodi, etc.

There would be significantly more than 5,000. Not only do we regularly have 45,000 to 50,000 that go to the games, we have a ton more that watch it on TV. Since they don't have that option, many would go to the stadium. I know our group of 8 would not only be there, we would have our normal tailgate.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
It would be better if the removed the advertises but they make money from that
And yes Labor day weekend there is way too much to do then sweat in the stadium without drinks (alcohol)
I set my Dish Network recorder to tape the game. Cable is so yesterday
BTW by the second half the sun will be in your eyes as you watch the video board

Reactions: Knight Shift
And yes Labor day weekend there is way too much to do then sweat in the stadium without drinks (alcohol)
BTW by the second half the sun will be in your eyes as you watch the video board

Listen on the radio, or watch the game with several thousand fans. It's an easy decision for me. As for the sun, with a 2 pm start time, all you need to do is sit in the west sideline stands. There would NOT be a direct sun in your eyes. While sitting in those stands, you would be looking southeast when the sun is already southwest at 2:00 pm. You have an option; the Dish. Most of us don't. Bars are also no an option for families with kids.

This.
The Sun on September 3rd in the stadium would make watching an entire game on the video board nearly impossible .
And while they do need Advertisers for the Video board they definitely need to make it bigger overall.
I think our Video board ranks in the lower half of FBS stadiums in terms of actual screen size.

Several years ago they sold tickets to the Audi Club for a night away game (I think it was Louisville). Thought it was a great idea but they stopped it after 2 or 3 games

ADVERTISEMENT