ADVERTISEMENT

I have NEVER seen our fan base so ready to abandon our program

Guessing that Greg is going to want $3.5 to $4 Million/year.
There might be a lot of other coaches who will come here for that kind of money.

Here's a name to consider- Todd Graham. Fired by Arizona state, and is being paid $3.1 Million through 2019.
Graham, who has a 95-61 record in 12 seasons as a head coach at Rice, Tulsa, Pittsburgh and Arizona State.
At Arizona State he was 46-32 and 31-23.

Wonder what @vkj91 (think he met him) and @rutgersguy1 think.
Starting with recruiting rankings in the 30's, his 2014 class was #21, then 20, 32, and 36. In the year before he was hired, their recruiting ranking was #57.
I'm a nobody not like vkj91 lol. I just read about these things that's all and see what coaches have done or are doing. Anything I do any old fool could do if they were interested.

Yea and even 1 like say EMU last year

I'm a nobody not like vkj91 lol. I just read about these things that's all and see what coaches have done or are doing. Anything I do any old fool could do if they were interested.
It's not that hard, correct. But you do your homework and make invaluable contributions here. But we are really pissing into the wind here.

absolutely love Todd Graham as a coach but have two concerns:
He couldn't wait to get out of the Northeast when he was here.
Some people believe his success was as much or more Norvell than it was him.
I'd worry about the geography thing since he left Pitt quite badly after just a year. The Norvell thing I could believe but like I've said before that guy has a knack for picking good OCs and not just Norvell...Morris, Lindsay, Malzahn.

I see him as CEO coach type but he does seem to do well picking guys at least on the offensive side of the ball.

Reactions: vkj91
As someone said earlier, who else could go into living rooms and command the room similar to Harbaugh and Urban other than GS.

We had the best class ever when everyone was bailing on the BE and we had an uncertain future.

Really can't imagine how it would go if he had a Rose Bowl and the chance for wins at the big house and the shoe to sell? Cmon, the personal animosity is clouding analysis based on prior results.

As someone said earlier, who else could go into living rooms and command the room similar to Harbaugh and Urban other than GS.

We had the best class ever when everyone was bailing on the BE and we had an uncertain future.

Really can't imagine how it would go if he had a Rose Bowl and the chance for wins at the big house and the shoe to sell? Cmon, the personal animosity is clouding analysis based on prior results.
I don't know why people always say that. I have no personal animosity to Schiano. I don't know him...I don't have any personal animosity towards any coach really because I don't know them either. On the flip side I have no love for a coach I may think is better. Who the hell are any of them to me...no one.

I try to be objective and come out with a conclusion of whether I think something might work or not and why...that's it. You can like him and that's fine and think he's the best option and that's fine too but I've given my long diatribes above of why I'm not sold on him....but could find a way to accept it if he has changed on offense and has quality spread OCs to take the reins.

But no matter how you look at it, our players were making tons of game-killing mistakes on both sides of the ball (missed tackles, dropped passes, poor blocking, missed assigments, bad reads, critical penalties). The coaches can't play the game for the players.

There comes a point, though, that the game-killing mistakes are so frequent, so wide-spread across the roster, and so repetitive - that it becomes a systemic problem, rather than a problem with individuals.

If one or two players is still struggling with the concepts of positioning, tackling, play calls, etc, that's one thing - when the majority of the defense is struggling with the concepts, it's another. The staff is on the hook for a) getting the right players into the program through recruiting, b) getting those players to buy-in to a unified vision, and c) improving the performance of those players through their career. Right now, we have breakdowns in all three of those responsibilities, imo - especially on defense.

The running list of things that have added straws to the camel's back for me:
- Inability to recruit the top kids in NJ
- Inability (unwillingness?) to recruit 2nd/3rd tier kids in FL
- Hiring assistants that have had little if any prior/recent success in the positions they were hired for
- High assistant turnover in first 3 years
- Inconsistent vision of what type of offense we'd run (leading to inconsistent recruiting that didn't reinforce a single vision)
- Lack of any development/improvement on defense in 3 years
- Getting rid of traditions from past successful years (e.g., awards)

Whether or not he gets another year after this one, I don't see him here in 2020, and we'll be starting over.... again. The next hire has to be someone with recent successful HC experience at the FBS level - no more promising coordinators.

Norvell's next job is in the SEC or BIG12. I honestly thought he'd be a nice fit at Texas Tech if Kingsbury imploded this year.
I could see that and I'm sure you'e seen my Kingsbury hypothetical and I'd say lets get Kingsbury then and have the budget for a quality DC....he's gotten his payday and will get some money from TT so might alleviate some financial issues for us.

Not an ideal choice (look at his overall record and conference record nothing special at all)...but gambling on the fact that it's his putrid defense that keeps him from having a better record. Get that to mediocre and maybe he can do something. Ironically, it was his defense and some adaptability on offense that got the win in that TCU game

There comes a point, though, that the game-killing mistakes are so frequent, so wide-spread across the roster, and so repetitive - that it becomes a systemic problem, rather than a problem with individuals.

If one or two players is still struggling with the concepts of positioning, tackling, play calls, etc, that's one thing - when the majority of the defense is struggling with the concepts, it's another. The staff is on the hook for a) getting the right players into the program through recruiting, b) getting those players to buy-in to a unified vision, and c) improving the performance of those players through their career. Right now, we have breakdowns in all three of those responsibilities, imo - especially on defense.

The running list of things that have added straws to the camel's back for me:
- Inability to recruit the top kids in NJ
- Inability (unwillingness?) to recruit 2nd/3rd tier kids in FL
- Hiring assistants that have had little if any prior/recent success in the positions they were hired for
- High assistant turnover in first 3 years
- Inconsistent vision of what type of offense we'd run (leading to inconsistent recruiting that didn't reinforce a single vision)
- Lack of any development/improvement on defense in 3 years
- Getting rid of traditions from past successful years (e.g., awards)

Whether or not he gets another year after this one, I don't see him here in 2020, and we'll be starting over.... again. The next hire has to be someone with recent successful HC experience at the FBS level - no more promising coordinators.

Your first point stands out. From the little I have seen of the team this year, I was shocked at how many stupid penalties they got. This, more than anything, is a sign of very poor coaching. That transcends almost all sports. Discipline starts with coaching, and this program has very little of it.

I can't like that post.

Then we should make a run at Mike Locksley and let Maryland have Greg. Locksley would kill it here.
I'm less sold on him then Schiano because his prior stints both as OC and HC. He's just getting his Alabama "blessing" now but that doesn't suddenly make him good. Tua helps too. He might be able to step into a bigger program and do okay with more money and better recruits but not sure that he would at a program like ours.

Sigh.. I can go to the whole history of Rutgers Football for you but the over simplified version is as such:

From 1938 until 1978 we basically behaved as if we were an Ivy league football program. The school had a policy of NO post season play (that means we always decline any and all bowl invites during these years), no spring practice and no football scholarships. Football players got scholarships but not actually football one. Also most of our schedule was made of of schools currently in the Patriot and Ivy league. We were actually pretty damn successful during this time, with winning seasons most years, Heisman talk, lots of All-Americans and two undefeated seasons. But we were not and most importantly were not trying to be a Big Time program during this time.

In 1978, when the NCAA decided to split D1 into two, Rutgers left all of its rivals behind and joined the D1a or FBS as it is now called. The reason was because fans wanted Rutgers to schedule big names, so they did. Rutgers however didn't upgrade anything else besides the schedule. We were still basically a glorified FCS team.

Rutgers was a Northeastern Independent for most of this time. Rutgers joined the Big East 1991.
Rutgers didn't really get serious about football until Schiano was hired. I mean it is not that the school didn't care at all about football or that upgrades were not made or that they didn't try to hire good coaches, but it is just that everything was done half-ass. Schiano comes in and we starting acting like a real program. After rebuilding we started to make bowl games every year. 2006 was our best year since 1978. Rutgers was ranked nationally in the top 10! It always looked like we were almost ready to break through and make a major bowl game or win a major title, but it just never happen. So close so many times, yet but never made it over the hump.

Schiano leaves for the NFL and the program starts going backwards. now it looks like we are back where we started from... so that is why people are angry and upset.
I am well aware of the full history of RU. Not much different from the other "generational bottom feeders" that RU is on par with. They have all had the occasional bump when they got lucky with a coach and for long stretches did not make much of an attempt to be much more than an FCS program. Seriously, how much effort do you think Vanderbilt has put into being a "Big Time program?" The sandbox RU plays in just changed a little later than the other programs. If anything it makes it a bit worse as most of those programs enjoyed more than one bump over the past century playing in a bigger sandbox.

You're basically trying to rewrite history, saying RU wasn't really trying until Schiano and now Flood/Ash and Hermann/Hobbs, etc. are anomalies rather than the rule. You've got it ass-backwards. Schiano and Mulcahy were the anomalies here.

vk's quote that I was responding to was (not verbatim) "we better get this next hire right or we'll become a generational bottom feeder." I was just pointing out that it's too late to avoid that. Nothing in your post sways me.

I'm less sold on him then Schiano because his prior stints both as OC and HC. He's just getting his Alabama "blessing" now but that doesn't suddenly make him good. Tua helps too. He might be able to step into a bigger program and do okay with more money and better recruits but not sure that he would at a program like ours.

No kidding he was terrible at his only two HC jobs. Lets keep it real a baked potato with sour cream could be the OC and and Bama would still win most games.

I am well aware of the full history of RU. Not much different from the other "generational bottom feeders" that RU is on par with. They have all had the occasional bump when they got lucky with a coach and for long stretches did not make much of an attempt to be much more than an FCS program. Seriously, how much effort do you think Vanderbilt has put into being a "Big Time program?"

You're basically trying to rewrite history, saying RU wasn't really trying until Schiano and now Flood/Ash and Hermann/Hobbs, etc. are anomalies rather than the rule. You've got it ass-backwards. Schiano and Mulcahy were the anomalies here.

vk's quote that I was responding to was (not verbatim) "we better get this next hire right or we'll become a generational bottom feeder." I was just pointing out that it's too late to avoid that. Nothing in your post sways me.

I am not rewriting history ask anyone that was following Rutgers in the 1970's and 1980's and 1990's, ask those poor souls who the AD was and what he was doing here. Ask them what the school viewpoint was of football during that time.

I just stated Facts, if facts can't sway you, then nothing can.

Which is ok by me.

I am not rewriting history ask anyone that was following Rutgers in the 1970's and 1980's and 1990's, ask those poor souls who the AD was and what he was doing here. Ask them what the school viewpoint was of football during that time.

I just stated Facts, if facts can't sway you, then nothing can.

Which is ok by me.

The school's viewpoint of football has changed little. I wasn't around in 70s, but certainly was in the 80s and 90s. I see that you are stating your opinion, not sure where you are stating facts, although that is a common error in speech.

Please feel free to follow up by posting some facts in evidence that RU has tried to be a "Big Time program" (football) over the past 40 years besides some momentum gained during the Schiano/Mulcahy era - which is a blip not unlike most of the other programs I have pointed out.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Norvell's next job is in the SEC or BIG12. I honestly thought he'd be a nice fit at Texas Tech if Kingsbury imploded this year.

I would assume that Norvell is doing just fine with Memphis/FedEx money and can wait for the right spot. I think Norvell, Littrell, Brown are the next three new head coaches at Big 12 and SEC openings.

Texas Tech has started better than anyone had envisioned so Kingsbury isn't going anywhere. If I remember correctly, he's got a big buyout that they're only going to pay if they have to. His team is playing well, especially defensively, so he's staying.

My crew has gone from 27 season tickets to 9 since The Fudd era began. Most dropped during the previous regime but a few during Ash. I have yet to step foot into HPSS this season and I have zero plans to do so. I feel bad for the kids, sure, but that's the way it NEEDS to be right now. The next 6 games could prove to the be worst in our history. We shall see.

I would assume that Norvell is doing just fine with Memphis/FedEx money and can wait for the right spot. I think Norvell, Littrell, Brown are the next three new head coaches at Big 12 and SEC openings.

Texas Tech has started better than anyone had envisioned so Kingsbury isn't going anywhere. If I remember correctly, he's got a big buyout that they're only going to pay if they have to. His team is playing well, especially defensively, so he's staying.
I wouldn't assume that...they're doing well now but that doesn't mean the season will continue besides we might not need him this year so it's fine . Next year could work too lol.

His buyout isn't so bad. The later years of his contract were 75% of his salary this year but obviously he's still there and 50% of his salary in the last 2 years. He's owed 8M so that means he's owed 4M (2M/yr) for the last 2 years. Depending on results lets see if they give an extension in the offseason if he's not fired.

Also don't know if I'd say his defense is doing well consistently this year....just well as of late. as in the 2nd half of the WVU game and last nights TCU game.

As to Norvell you can say wait and maybe he can but I wouldn't bank on it. Like I've said today you may be flaming hot and tomorrow you may be burn out embers...

Mark Hudspeth was a hot name for a time and now he's on Moorhead's staff at Miss. State. Mind you part of that is his own doing....I think they had a paying players, academic fraud thing going on at LL but regardless that kind of thing can happen just by lousy performance too. So you can't just assume opportunity will be knocking in perpetuity...some selectivity maybe but too much and you could screw yourself.

Reactions: MoobyCow
Please feel free to follow up by posting some facts in evidence that RU has tried to be a "Big Time program" (football) over the past 40 years besides some momentum gained during the Schiano/Mulcahy era - which is a blip not unlike most of the other programs I have pointed out.

um.. that is just what I wrote, you didn't read a word, didn't you?

There are no sure things in College Football, Schiano could just as easy come back and crash and burn harder than he did in the NFL.
He could also just as easily at the very least get us back to being a .500 team or better. which always beats the hell out of going 1-11 every year.

Schiano will most likely never get us to the point where we become a power in the B1G East division. But maybe he can get us good enough that when the big boy programs are having a bad season we can you know actually take advantage of it unlike now.

I still say that he is NOT the person that will be able to turn Rutgers into a Northeastern Powerhouse. That is not him, that will have to be someone else.

But he should be a big improvement over what we have now, at least I hope so.

So you’re saying that Greg can come to RU and win like Flood did in the B1G?

Hoping that we are aiming higher than that.

Right now we need to be aiming to get out of this catastophe and not lose every game by 30 points.

Right now we need to be aiming to get out of this catastophe and not lose every game by 30 points.
You want us to hire a coach whose goal is to not lose by 30 points per game? Because you'll be a huge fan of whatever coach comes in and only loses our games by 10 points per game instead?

I think we really ought to aim a bit higher.

This Mike Locksey?
Michael Anthony Locksley (born December 25, 1969) is an American football coach. He is currently the offensive coordinator for the University of Alabama being named to that position in early Mid-January 2018. After serving as an assistant coach for several college football squads, he became the 29th head coach of the University of New Mexico Lobos football team in 2009. Locksley was fired on September 25, 2011 after going 2–26.

You've got to be kidding. You went on and on about GS' record being near 500. 2-26?

He would kill it here as a CEO? Based on past experience?

Just wow. Can't even imagine giving the keys to a CEO who was 2-26, especially to a program that has historically struggled and needs a makeover. All about judgment and well...

um.. that is just what I wrote, you didn't read a word, didn't you?

So why did you take exception with my original post? I mean starting your reply with "Sigh" is indicative of disagreement or at the very least, condescension.

That's what "generational bottom dwellers" do - they attempt to play big time football without trying to have a big time program. Just looking at the past 40 years - is this not a "generation" to you?? And I was unaware that RU was not D1 (or the University division) prior to 1978. I'm happy for you that you were ecstatic about RU beating Columbia in the 60s and 70s (Damn - EDIT - they lost to Columbia 5 times during this period), but you'd be hard pressed to say the program was much stronger than Temple during this period. It's kind of hard to trumpet yourself as a strong 1-AA program when your status is D1.

You're original post read as "well, we didn't really try to be a strong program until Schiano came along, so it's only fair to view our history from Schiano on." Which is utter BS in the context of RU football history. Bottom line is that not much has changed for a very long time in regards to the strength of this program taking out the nice bump that Schiano/Mulcahy brought about. Pretty much the same story with all the "generational bottom dwellers" that I mentioned previously.

I understand that you and many others are now pissed about the status because of the small taste of success that came along in the 2000s. But it doesn't change the fact that not much has changed around here. My original reply was to vk and was a pretty sarcastic reply to that effect. It can't really get worse if they whiff on a new hire. It will just be more of the same old/same old.

Last edited:
No, but .500 would be ok for now. And good recruiting, ticket sales and not getting embarrassed.

I wouldn't assume that...they're doing well now but that doesn't mean the season will continue besides we might not need him this year so it's fine . Next year could work too lol.

His buyout isn't so bad. The later years of his contract were 75% of his salary this year but obviously he's still there and 50% of his salary in the last 2 years. He's owed 8M so that means he's owed 4M (2M/yr) for the last 2 years. Depending on results lets see if they give an extension in the offseason if he's not fired.

Also don't know if I'd say his defense is doing well consistently this year....just well as of late. as in the 2nd half of the WVU game and last nights TCU game.

Speaking of WVU, what about Rich Rod? He's unemployed.
163–119–2
43-35/ 24-30 at Arizona. They don't screw around at Arizona-that gets a coach fired. At Rutgers, that would get a coach a statue.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
Is the Rutgers 1000 still around? Bill Dowling? I bet they are laughing their collective asses off right now if they are.

Reactions: bac2therac
Speaking of WVU, what about Rich Rod? He's unemployed.
163–119–2
43-35/ 24-30 at Arizona. They don't screw around at Arizona-that gets a coach fired. At Rutgers, that would get a coach a statue.
Didn't he get fired because of some harassment or alleged harassment issue at Arizona. It was some controversy/scandal that happened so I don't know that we'd want to touch that.

1*G215RpI2WyZQPai0aAZHsQ.jpeg

i have been gojng to Rutgers football and Rutgers basketball games as a season ticket holder for now over 40 years. I have 8 season tickets for football and 4 for basketball and my contribution to Rutgers is now close to five digits a year

So I’m a pretty damn good customer

More importantly... I’m an avid fan, and loyal son.

I grew up on Rutgers sports and I now take my sons to all the games. They are growing up on Rutgers.

And I have seen and sweated the past and know it all.

And I can tell you...that in 40 plus years...I have NEVER questioned why I am a Rutgers fan. Never. Not during Terry shea. Not during Craig Littlepage. Not having to wait 27 years for a bowl bid (I was at the garden state bowl). Now waiting almost 30 year for a NCAA bid

But I am now. We have blown all the benefits of the entrance to the big ten. The opportunity of all opportunities for this school athletic department.

And our school is at a threshold ...where thousands of fans are, at once, ready to give up on this program for good.

While I’m not there ...a lot of people who have been loyal fans for decades are there.

I know all the people around me in 105 for football. And almost none were there on Saturday. They don’t care ...and because the school doesn’t. And this is 105. Bigger donor territory and the loyal of the loyal.

I am telling you...if we don’t make a coaching change ...and make a change that we hire someone that will unite and rally this school fans for a long term build...then I bet we may be looking at a TEN thousand season ticket loss after this year. I am NOT kidding.

Criticize me for saying I’m over exaggerating ...but I don’t think so. I know the good fans that are staying away

It’s up to this school for once to make the real commitment to this program ...and it starts with not just firing the existing coach. Firing Chris ash, a nice man who is way over his head is only ONE step

This school must also hire a REAL coach and staff that will unite the fans of this program and have them on board for a build that isn’t going to be easy or short

Otherwise ...our fan base is going to exit and stay away like it never has before...and it will take a lot to get then all back.

It’s gojng to be easier to keep who is here by doing whatever needs to be done now in economic cost then to try to sell them on returning

Your move, Mr Hobbs, Mr Barchi and the Rutgers BOG

Great post Shack. My numbers on years and cash are +/- same as yours and until a few weeks ago so was my loyalty. I'm cutting off the cash. I'm in the high rent district too, 126 FB, 103 BB and I'm prepared to let it go. They have to earn back my loyalty and fandom.

i have been gojng to Rutgers football and Rutgers basketball games as a season ticket holder for now over 40 years. I have 8 season tickets for football and 4 for basketball and my contribution to Rutgers is now close to five digits a year

So I’m a pretty damn good customer

More importantly... I’m an avid fan, and loyal son.

I grew up on Rutgers sports and I now take my sons to all the games. They are growing up on Rutgers.

And I have seen and sweated the past and know it all.

And I can tell you...that in 40 plus years...I have NEVER questioned why I am a Rutgers fan. Never. Not during Terry shea. Not during Craig Littlepage. Not having to wait 27 years for a bowl bid (I was at the garden state bowl). Now waiting almost 30 year for a NCAA bid

But I am now. We have blown all the benefits of the entrance to the big ten. The opportunity of all opportunities for this school athletic department.

And our school is at a threshold ...where thousands of fans are, at once, ready to give up on this program for good.

While I’m not there ...a lot of people who have been loyal fans for decades are there.

I know all the people around me in 105 for football. And almost none were there on Saturday. They don’t care ...and because the school doesn’t. And this is 105. Bigger donor territory and the loyal of the loyal.

I am telling you...if we don’t make a coaching change ...and make a change that we hire someone that will unite and rally this school fans for a long term build...then I bet we may be looking at a TEN thousand season ticket loss after this year. I am NOT kidding.

Criticize me for saying I’m over exaggerating ...but I don’t think so. I know the good fans that are staying away

It’s up to this school for once to make the real commitment to this program ...and it starts with not just firing the existing coach. Firing Chris ash, a nice man who is way over his head is only ONE step

This school must also hire a REAL coach and staff that will unite the fans of this program and have them on board for a build that isn’t going to be easy or short

Otherwise ...our fan base is going to exit and stay away like it never has before...and it will take a lot to get then all back.

It’s gojng to be easier to keep who is here by doing whatever needs to be done now in economic cost then to try to sell them on returning

Your move, Mr Hobbs, Mr Barchi and the Rutgers BOG
Whitebus

I started this post...wasn’t anything but civil...and I never called out anyone else

All I said it was is simply obvious. That a LOT of loyal sons are really at their last straw right now specifically because the lack of inatutional commitment our school has into its athletic department, and here...Rutgers football ...and if the school doesn’t show it cares RIGHT now ...the consequences are gojng to be large

Couldn't agree more My story is quite similar I'm so depressed don't even want to go to this Saturday's game against Michigan..
I've given over 100000 dollars to RU over the last 25 yrs and will cancel my season tkts most likely will cont Basketball because there's hope there... Football has become painful and as I look around my man cave with all my Rutgers memorabilia I'm saddened by what we've become. ASh is over his head cant recruit and there is 0 excitement...
Bring Schiano back and the seats will fill and the excitement will come back or even Golden another local guy proven... RU has its head up its ass I like hobbs but on this one he was wrong when i see him at the Rac im going to tell him I'm done until he sees what I see I'm just like Scarlet Shack another loyal fan hemorrhaging scarlet. I helped get us those block R license plates I have rufan 1 and 2 and dying inside and frustrated with the current situation..
Good luck Saturday i have 6 tkts and I cant even give them away to RU fans and I would never sell them to Michigan fans..

Reactions: Scarlet Shack
This year Princeton is undefeated . Next year they will still have a better record than us.

Where are all the Charlie Strong fans? Not a peep after a disappointing loss to Houston and a downright embarrassing blowout loss to Tulane.

Reactions: Knight Shift
As a UM fan who knows what its like to suck and be humiliated for multiple years like we were from '07-'14, I actually sympathize with Rutgers. I know what its like to love a team & program but have them let you down constantly. After the ND game in 2014 I was about to call it quits and sell my tickets. Keep in mind, Michigan was TERRIBLE with probably 5x the level of talent that RU has currently. 2015 was a turn around but still disappointing after the msu last second loss and getting drubbed by OSU. The biggest thing that has helped UM was hiring competent assistant coaches, namely Brown and now Warinner for our OL, and a new s&c coach.

I think the best option if RU really wants quick results is to go out and get the best coordinators possible even if that means coughing up some more $, but keeping Ash as head coach because its probably best for there to be some continuity. Firing him would definitely set recruiting back.

Reactions: shields and MV9000
As a UM fan who knows what its like to suck and be humiliated for multiple years like we were from '07-'14, I actually sympathize with Rutgers. I know what its like to love a team & program but have them let you down constantly. After the ND game in 2014 I was about to call it quits and sell my tickets. Keep in mind, Michigan was TERRIBLE with probably 5x the level of talent that RU has currently. 2015 was a turn around but still disappointing after the msu last second loss and getting drubbed by OSU. The biggest thing that has helped UM was hiring competent assistant coaches, namely Brown and now Warinner for our OL, and a new s&c coach.

I think the best option if RU really wants quick results is to go out and get the best coordinators possible even if that means coughing up some more $, but keeping Ash as head coach because its probably best for there to be some continuity. Firing him would definitely set recruiting back.
Firing Ash could not possibly set recruiting back any worse than it has been this year.

Reactions: JoeRU0304
ADVERTISEMENT