ADVERTISEMENT

I know this will never happen but....

That does not help Rutgers in any way IMO…

Rooting for your conference rivals starts and stops in the preseason OOC…

At this point if the other schools go on deep runs, it just makes it harder to recruit against them

Watching Richmond vs Virginia. It's awesome. Downpour comes through and they're playing in an inch of water on real grass. Both goalie's are playing in a mud puddle. 7-4 Virginia.

Last edited:
I wonder if Richmond brought an extra pair of spikes and socks.

These announcers are funny. "The Big 10 was easily the second best conference" lol.

Dubious claim considering the Big 10 has the most teams in the tournament. I give ESPN credit. They are not against shamelessly promoting their products.

Reactions: Wagram97
These announcers are funny. "The Big 10 was easily the second best conference" lol.

Dubious claim considering the Big 10 has the most teams in the tournament. I give ESPN credit. They are not against shamelessly promoting their products.

Would be nice if the NCAA said only a conference tournament champ can get the #1 seed so the ACC has to scrounge up another team for a tournament.

They really need to get an AQ. It’s hirting the game. They don’t have a real conference. It’s bush league
you would think a school like NC State or Boston College would support a men's lacrosse team

you would think a school like NC State or Boston College would support a men's lacrosse team

Both had D1 teams in the 70s. Both went to club teams based on either or both Title IX and finances.

Either or both of those. VT - apparently has a great club team already.

With Minnesota or Indiana would creat teams. Sport is growing huge in the MW.

Title IX.

ADVERTISEMENT