ADVERTISEMENT

I see NO Reason why we can't win 10 Games

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
  • Kyle Bolin is our QB, almost beat Clemson in 2015, and threw for 361 yards vs Syracuse
  • Jerry Kill is our OC
  • Mostly Veteran OL with only Center as a new Starter, led by an All American Candidate Left Tackle
  • 3 NFL Caliber Running Backs with sleeper freshman
  • Best WR in corp in the Big 10 led by All American candidate Janarion Grant and Freshman All American candidate Bo Melton, with solid WR Damon Mitchell, and soon to be supplemented by future super star Ahmir Mitchell.
  • Four Possible First Round Picks (Turay, Cole, Grant, Austin)
  • Veteran DL with much improved depth, especially at the Tackle Positions, led by an All American Candidate Defensive End (Kemoko Turay)
  • Veteran, productive LBers with much needed boost from incoming freshmen
  • Best secondary in the Big 10
In looking over the talent on our roster, this is probably as good as it gets, talent wise, for Rutgers. A mostly veteran team, with a plug and play quarterback, who should be good for 300+ yards a game. Have to make it happen. Only Washington and OSU look unwinnable. Everyone else should be fair game.

• Kyle Bolin is our QB, almost beat Clemson in 2015, and threw for 361 yards vs Syracuse
  • Jerry Kill is our OC
  • Mostly Veteran OL with only Center as a new Starter, led by an All American Candidate Left Tackle
  • Best WR in corp in the Big 10 led by All American candidate Janarion Grant and Freshman All American candidate Bo Melton, with solid WR Damon Mitchell, and soon to be supplemented by future super star Ahmir Mitchell.
  • Veteran DL with much improved depth, especially at the Tackle Positions, led by an All American Candidate Defensive End (Kemoko Turay)
In looking over the talent on our roster, this is probably as good as it gets, talent wise, for Rutgers. A mostly veteran team, with a plug and play quarterback, who should be good for 300+ yards a game. Have to make it happen. Only Washington and OSU look unwinnable. Everyone else should be fair game.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
Always love prank posts to start the weekend. Well done!

giphy.gif

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Al
You failed to mention we have what I consider the best coaching staff in the B1G.
Bottom line is, only we can stop ourselves and that won't happen with this staff

Reactions: Rufaninga
Still not clear on why Robert Martin was not playing last year................injury, disciplinary issues,?

This should/will happen in the 2018-20 time frame.Not yet.We have to wait for Saturn to enter Capricorn,Ash's sun sign.It works great for these people;screws up everyone else.

Reactions: brgRC90
Al
You failed to mention we have what I consider the best coaching staff in the B1G.
Bottom line is, only we can stop ourselves and that won't happen with this staff

Zap- he also missed tgat we have the most knowledgeable and rabid fan base too. Stadium full at kickoff and never leaves early!

Remember, RU is not the only team on the field. No doubt Al's post becomes bulletin board material for foes of the Scarlet Knights.

I thought I went out on a limb several months ago when I agreed with the people who thought we could be bowl eligible. AL, I hope you are right. So, NEB, MICH, OSU, WASH, PSU, and MSU, if these are our 6 toughest games which 4 do we win?

• Jerry Kill is our OC

Rutgersal is a Legend !!! Right on cue. Same time every year. Master of consistency. Love that guy !!

Remember, RU is not the only team on the field. No doubt Al's post becomes bulletin board material for foes of the Scarlet Knights.

If everything you people said was going to be "bulletin board material" was actually bulletin board material, they'd need a bulletin board the size of St. Louis.

I thought I went out on a limb several months ago when I agreed with the people who thought we could be bowl eligible. AL, I hope you are right. So, NEB, MICH, OSU, WASH, PSU, and MSU, if these are our 6 toughest games which 4 do we win?
In order of difficulty:
tOSU, PSU, WASH, NEB, MICH, MSU . We need to win against the teams in red.

Rutgersal is a Legend !!! Right on cue. Same time every year. Master of consistency. Love that guy !!
I'm really cranked for the season after reading Al's post. Who knows, with one more win we could make the BCS and possibly win a national Championship.:scream:

Has Al posted this on the rest of the league's sites yet? The responses are always so much fun.

Why can't Star Ledger hire Al?

Al at SL would finally bring us some fair coverage.

We would like him to be unfair but he has to maintain some journalistic credibility at SL.

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT