ADVERTISEMENT

I think we beat Michigan

scarletman2723

Freshman
May 3, 2009
Before you attack me for having 100 some odd posts, I believe we knock off Michigan in Piscataway this year. I try to pick one upset a year, was close on MSU last year. I think the defense is vastly improving. Michigan's offense is not a world beater and id be damned if the guys didnt get up for this one especially it being a stripe out and Harbaugh being an idiot all summer. I dont think it will be a blowout at the very least. Ash will have the boys fired up, Harris has a breakout game and Jabrill Peppers goes back to Ann Arbor weeping. Let's Go!!!

Reactions: MichiganBaller
My upset pick was Iowa, but we just did not get it! Michigan is a another story entirely and without Grant, how do you suppose we score many points. Our D is getting better. Agreed, but we need a lot more to get better before that game. I do appreciate your confidence though.

As much as I would like to see it I think you need to smoke a little less weed before you post ;)

Reactions: studed
[QUOTE="RUwoz, post: 2379225, member: 5592" I think Michigan is the best team we play this year[/QUOTE]
Agreed, they are! I pick them over Ohio State when they meet. Sorry Akron Buck.

Michigan's offense?
Hawaii, 63 points, 512 total yards
UCF, 51 points, 447 yards
Colorado, 45 points, 397 yards
Nits, 49 points, 515 yards

Yeah, their offense is pretty weak.
And Peppers has barely touched the ball on offense so far(only a couple runs vs Colorado). He'll get a decent dose in Jersey and I expect at least one rushing TD from him in that game.

This week vs Wisconsin will be the first time he plays a considerable amount on offense I believe.

Unless our offense improves a whole lot in a hurry it won't happen. 7 points doesn't win you many games.

Harbaugh hates Franklin but they absolutely took us behind the woodshed. I love Michigan but can't stand Harbaugh so I hope you are right.

Agreed, they are! I pick them over Ohio State when they meet. Sorry Akron Buck.

No problem, your perfectly entitled to be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Well you do get them at home. That should help. It was just my opinion. Nothing personal I Just feel it's the Wolverines year. Good luck with that game Buck. The last game at home for a trip to the playoff. I could only hope it happens to RU one day.

Reactions: Akron Buck
Before you attack me for having 100 some odd posts, I believe we knock off Michigan in Piscataway this year. I try to pick one upset a year, was close on MSU last year. I think the defense is vastly improving. Michigan's offense is not a world beater and id be damned if the guys didnt get up for this one especially it being a stripe out and Harbaugh being an idiot all summer. I dont think it will be a blowout at the very least. Ash will have the boys fired up, Harris has a breakout game and Jabrill Peppers goes back to Ann Arbor weeping. Let's Go!!!
Did rutgersal become scatletman2723?

Reactions: cicero grimes
So long as we keep them from their 1st half average of 30 points per game - ALL 30 POINTS - the OP might be on to something here.

:cool2:

I just want 80% of the non-Michigan fans - and there will be many, MANY more than 2 years ago - to get the "stripe out" right.

26964412.jpg

Reactions: mildone
I love how the OP and others are ignoring the fact that our #1 playmaker is out for the season. Any chance to compete with Ohio State or Michigan is gone. We just have to hope RU has something left to beat Illinois or the season will be a complete train wreck.

I love how the OP and others are ignoring the fact that our #1 playmaker is out for the season. Any chance to compete with Ohio State or Michigan is gone. We just have to hope RU has something left to beat Illinois or the season will be a complete train wreck.
Trolling, trolling, trolling. Keep the misery rolling.

Holy troll....

We beat 'em once, we can do it again...stay positive, it makes life better.
I might be right behind rutgersal as one of the most positive posters on this board. But to say that Michigan's offense is not a world beater, is just a tad bit off. They will be an extremely formidable opponent, and I will not throw in the towel and say we lose, but to make that statement about their offense?

I looked at the Subject Title and expected to see our Al's name as the poster.

Only think if our defense isn't decimated by then, Penn St will be our big home win.

I think Michigan will beat OSU and be the B1G rep in the playoff. We really don't have much of a chance in this one and I am generally pretty optimistic.

Reactions: RutgersB1G
I might be right behind rutgersal as one of the most positive posters on this board. But to say that Michigan's offense is not a world beater, is just a tad bit off. They will be an extremely formidable opponent, and I will not throw in the towel and say we lose, but to make that statement about their offense?

You might have replied to the sting post...I didn't comment on the Michigan offense. Just suggesting we stay positive and I do think we have a chance. Have a good day!

You might have replied to the sting post...I didn't comment on the Michigan offense. Just suggesting we stay positive and I do think we have a chance. Have a good day!
I got you, and we agree. We have a chance, but we will have to bring our "A" on October 8. Go RU!

Michigan's offense?
Hawaii, 63 points, 512 total yards
UCF, 51 points, 447 yards
Colorado, 45 points, 397 yards
Nits, 49 points, 515 yards

Yeah, their offense is pretty weak.

This pace wont continue though...

They are scoring 52 ppg on 468 ypg...that is an unsustainable number of points for the yards they are gaining

They are VERY good 35-37 ppg offense with that yardage stat,,but not a 52 ppg juggernaut....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT