ADVERTISEMENT

I think we may have just got archie fired

Teutonic? :>)
Nein - die grossen Teller
Otto would be appalled by my lazy spell check.
b9c41b71a7c5ef8aec34ac6e8250b625bdee3375.jpg

Reactions: RU848789
"I doubt if a single guy on that roster would ever sniff a scholarship offer from IU"

Real ballsy thing to say when we are 2-0 against them this year. And by ballsy, I mean mentally deficient.

I hate indiana fans. I think collectively, as a fanbase, they are a steaming arrogant pile of collective shit. I am just happy we could ruin their night and they could stew in the filth that is their lazy team.

Also, I don't think a single guy off their roster would deserve an RU offer.
Hate their fans, but if you wouldn't want Davis or Durham on your team, then you're either crazy, or an idiot. Both those guys, especially TJD, are insanely good.

Jackson-Davis would start at RU from day one.

Imagine this lineup

G- GEO
G- Caleb
F - Harper
F - Jackson-Davis
C - Johnson

first off the bench
Mulcahy
Durham
Young
Omoruyi
Mathis

That is a top 5-10 team.

Hate their fans, but if you wouldn't want Davis or Durham on your team, then you're either crazy, or an idiot. Both those guys, especially TJD, are insanely good.

Jackson-Davis would start at RU from day one.

Imagine this lineup

G- GEO
G- Caleb
F - Harper
F - Jackson-Davis
C - Johnson

first off the bench
Mulcahy
Durham
Young
Omoruyi
Mathis

That is a top 5-10 team.
Well, I am sure they'd play infinitely better under pikiell than archie

Reactions: RutgHoops
Absolutely unless you can’t afford to buy him out his last year. Other than that new blood is necessary
from the iu board if they fire him this year he would get 13 million. Most think nothing will happen till next year

true, he had a rough start but I still think Crean did less with more better than almost any coach. After those first few years under Sampson, he recruited very well and his team almost always underachieved. I always thought Turgeon was right there with him as coach who underachieved considering his recruiting classes but He is actually doing a nice job on the sideline this year.
Crean is a better in-game coach than Turgeon. If Crean was at Maryland the Terps would also recruit much better locally. Crean would get guys from DeMatha and from Team Takeover. I could be wrong but I don't think Turgeon has landed a DeMatha player and that school is a 13 minute drive from the Maryland basketball office parking lot.

I think Turgeon is doing a good job this season considering he doesn't have a point guard or a good center. Which is his fault for his roster construction. How he did not get another point guard over the past three recruiting cycles to take over after Anthony Cowan graduated is amazing...in a bad way.

The Mitchell twins transferring really hurt Maryland's front court. Oh and I almost forgot the Ricky Lindo panic transfer.

The poor point guard recruiting is almost indefensible.

Reactions: Mr Magoo

Not sure why this is outdated thinking. I didn't listen to the podcast, but the article made it seem like he was bagging on the current teams effort and performance, not saying they should be better just because they're Indiana.

Indiana played terribly after the first 15 minutes, and it was clear they were broken and we were running away with it. Players were taking terrible shots, dogging it on defense, and just getting manhandled. His one quote seemed to put the blame at the feet of the players, but this isn't a one-time event, and it looks in many ways like the coach has lost the team.

They have more talent than they showed, but they were not working together or putting in a strong effort. That has started to become a running theme with the Hoosiers.

Some nonsense from Dickie V. Like we had a long preseason to over take them?
Daily Caller
Dick Vitale Says Traditional College Basketball Powers Are Struggling Because Of A Limited Non-Conference Schedule
[/QUOT

Well, the Tarheels got some OOC practice the other night against Marquette, but that didn't turn out so well for them.

To me it sounds like Dickie V is saying that the only ones affected by the lack of OOC games are the name-brand schools. That is a ridiculous statement. Those schools should be the ones least in need of those games.

Dickie V is always crying for the Dookies and North Carolina. Every year they get any player they want. I cannot feel sorry for them.

If Indiana fires Miller, coaches I would make a run at are Drew from Baylor ( who is from Indiana and money wont be an issue for Indiana) ; McDermott from Creighton and Beilein.

Well, this is Miller's 4th season and he hasn't taken IU to the NCAAT, has one 20-win season and I don't think he has ever led IU to a B1G record over .500.

I would be surprised if everyone on that board did not want him fired 🤷🏾‍♂️
It's often said that teams take on the personality of their head coach. What then is Miller's personality? He seems bland if not soft.

It's often said that teams take on the personality of their head coach. What then is Miller's personality? He seems bland if not soft.
What is Miller's personality? Beats me.

I don't think I've seen 5 Indiana games during his tenure. I definitely haven't watched any this season.

ADVERTISEMENT