ADVERTISEMENT

I'd love me some Markquese Bell!

RutgersSam

All American
Nov 6, 2004
I just watched more of his tape. Wow. He is the definition of fast twitch, dynamic and instinctual. Football, esp defensive football, comes easy to him. His tape reminds me of a more dedicated, passionate, smarter Jabrill Peppers. He's a stud and would instantly be the best player on our team.

Although it'll be some time before he decides, Wormley is in his ear and he loves our coaching staff. It seems to me that even as he goes on official visits to Ohio St and Florida, he's not the type of kid to be overly mesmerized by big stadiums and fancy pitches. I also think Markquese is listening to the Jersey kids throwing shade on Harbaugh, Meyer and Franklin. He'll remember his Jersey roots and the pride pitch made by HCCA.

Last edited:
Yeah, his talent coupled with Ash`s secondary expertise would be an exceptional combination

Bell would be in the mix early for us, no doubt. I am hoping Bell, Eddie Lewis, and Singleton rep at RU.

The thread title makes me uncomfortable.
Along the lines of
af313bd67273643d4b9400073543789b.jpg

I just watched more of his tape. Wow. He is the definition of fast twitch, dynamic and instinctual. Football, esp defensive football, comes easy to him. His tape reminds me of a more dedicated, passionate, smarter Jabrill Peppers. He's a stud and would instantly be the best player on our team.

Although it'll be some time before he decides, Wormley is in his ear and he loves our coaching staff. It seems to me that even as he goes on official visits to Ohio St and Florida, he's not the type of kid to be overly mesmerized by big stadiums and fancy pitches. I also think Markquese is listening to the Jersey kids throwing shade on Harbaugh, Meyer and Franklin. He'll remember his Jersey roots and the pride pitch made by HCCA.

Yeesh.

Reactions: KingHigh
Call me crazy, but I think his best future position may be as an outside linebacker.

Call me crazy, but I think his best future position may be as an outside linebacker.

That's not crazy. Needs to put on quite a bit of weight to do that though and it may not suit him.

This is a venue full of older males following the exploits of teenageach males and twenty somethings.We don"t need a subject line to make it creepy.. Already is...

ADVERTISEMENT