ADVERTISEMENT

If Corey stays, we dance next season

soundcrib

All American
Oct 7, 2002
The pieces are in place. But the biggest piece needs to stay.

C'mon Corey. You stay, we dance.

You will have done what Geoff Billet, Dahntay Jones, and Quincy Douby could not.

Douby even admits that he regrets not staying because he would he/we would've danced that year.

C'mon Corey. Your NBA stock would only grow higher and you would become a Rutgers legend.

* Unless of course, we dance this year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: biazza38 and Scangg
Corey staying will look good on paper, but the reality is it will not derail the progress made....there are multiple and more efficient ways to play basketball and making extra passes and spreading the ball around, will make RU tougher to defeat down the road. There will be more options offensively to spread around that will make RU less reliant on Sanders to be asked to do so much.

The additions on Carter, Mathis, Harper Jr, Kiss and newcomers this year like Doucoure , Johnson and Baker, will allow multiple options to develop into contributors in 2018-19....I think the capability of the next guard recruited and Baker's development as a freshman will have much more to do with what 2018-19 looks like than Sanders....it will be choppy at times watching it happen, but the progress will happen folks....

Corey is crucial for the '17-'18 team.

giphy.gif

Good to dream. Making it a reality a lot harder. No doubt we are heading upward.

Corey is crucial for the '17-'18 team. He keeps the momentum going and paves the way for others in the future to take the program to higher highs.
Need Corey to stay for couple big upsets that hopefully draws some attn from a four star. You never know.

Northwestern fans used to ask the same question.
And the nice thing is that Northwestern is seeing a commitment from their head coach. Given their recent upswing, I am sure Collins could have moved on. All the males on this board would give their left nut if Rutgers went 10-8 in the Big Ten and the staff stuck around. Some would give more.

First time I remember him tweeting something like this in the last three years. Would definitely love for him to finish up and get his degree here, and maybe he is starting to realize that may be an option.

Perhaps to he told the coaches he wants another year here. Maybe they told McClung to move on seeing Sanders said he would stay.

Sanders has a great opportunity on the Banks.

Perhaps, maybes, etc. No certainty in what I said at all!

Reactions: soundcrib
I think l we dance this year. Team will be much improved on the much improved team we had last year. This year will be 20+ win season with some big wins. The games they couldn't finish last year will be finished this year. As much as I liked Getty's for his heart he limited them to a half court team when he was in the game. I expect that to change for sure this year

First time I remember him tweeting something like this in the last three years. Would definitely love for him to finish up and get his degree here, and maybe he is starting to realize that may be an option.

He has big time talent.

He also can have the legacy as the one who lead Rutgers basketball back to prominence and the NCAA

I think l we dance this year. Team will be much improved on the much improved team we had last year. This year will be 20+ win season with some big wins. The games they couldn't finish last year will be finished this year. As much as I liked Getty's for his heart he limited them to a half court team when he was in the game. I expect that to change for sure this year

You know my prediction

I think the dancin' happens within 3-4 years.

Gotta start shinin my shoes to get ready!

ADVERTISEMENT