ADVERTISEMENT

If you can’t see the difference..,

...either you’re an idiot OR you just hate this staff. We got out-talented today, period, Which completely makes sense because, bottom line, they have a helluva lot more talent than we do.
How did Kill and Ash not find a way to get Lewis in this game? Aren't we glad they burned his redshirt? I don't hate this staff i just don't trust that they always know what they are doing with personnel...Grant looked good running on the TD run yet we run zero plays to get him the ball in space on the flat or a quick slant with a rub Route?

You see on (most of) their big plays, just a missed tackle here, and missed block there...our guys are getting better.

Reactions: miketd1
How did Kill and Ash not find a way to get Lewis in this game? Aren't we glad they burned his redshirt? I don't hate this staff i just don't trust that they always know what they are doing with personnel...Grant looked good running on the TD run yet we run zero plays to get him the ball in space on the flat or a quick slant with a rub Route?
I believe Lewis is hurt.

I'm guessing Grant played Wildcat QB because Lewis couldn't go with his bum ankle.

Sorry I got to say it:

"All that matters are wins. Recruits only care about wins. Winning any we can is all that matters. Just win"
- Just about everyone else on this board.

I didn't get to see the first half, but thought playcalling in 2nd half was improved over last two weeks.

You guys are acting like this is the same UMich team as last year. This UMich lost to MSU, barely beat Indiana (OT), and got curb stomped by PSU.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
I'm guessing Grant played Wildcat QB because Lewis couldn't go with his bum ankle.
I texted my buddy in the second quarter saying we can make more plays with Grant and Edwards running the read option with direct snaps and 9 guys blocking than having two wide receivers spread out that we aren't going to throw to anyway

That’s what people said in 2004 then 2 years later we were a PLAYA from the Rose Bowl.
Nuts this is a different conference all together. Sorry but it's not happening for a long time. Like I said, at least a decade if not more.

Yeah yeah we’ve heard this before. Please go over to the BWI circle jerk and let us talk Rutgers football. Thank you.

trap as I said-- you need to root for Alabama and not Pen State---your BS expectations don't even match PSU's reality

If the tackles can't handle the rush, then where's the help? Where' the TE or RB to double-team?

See you’re the guy who would complain that the TE’s weren’t getting open if you didn’t complain About them helping with the blocking.

Not true...I saw a few plays where they had grant run quick slants and the QB had zero time or Grant was well covered.

You guys are acting like this is the same UMich team as last year. This UMich lost to MSU, barely beat Indiana (OT), and got curb stomped by PSU.

Now 42-
13 is getting “curb stomped”? Hysterical and clueless.

We were losing 43-0 to this team last year. Go away.

My Lord you’re a bad poster.

Reactions: Scarletwoman

That was with O'Korn as QB. RU would have kept it close if that dude stayed in the game.

Their freshman QB will make them much much better.

Yes, I definitely feel better about the direction of the team now than I did after EMU.

Michigan is not as good as they were last year, true. But this team is definitely way better. Gio, Edwards, Anderson, Grant back, definitely difference makers.

FWIW i agree Rutgers is better this year. Just think people are going overboard with the whole “78-0 improved to 35-14” stuff.

We are better this year and UMich is worse.

Reactions: cRURah
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT